Are you want to display your Android storage photos, videos, and files on your Big screens such as TV, Projectors, LEDs, etc? So this tutorial is very beneficial and very informative. AllCast is designed for Android and iOS users. There is no PC version is available in the Google Play store. In this tutorial, I will briefly explain to you how to download and install AllCast for PC.
Overview of AllCast:
AllCast for PC is a free Android app that is used to display all content of your Mobile into the TV. You don’t need wires while you are using the AllCast app. It supports smart TV such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic. You can memorize your memories, special moments like wedding movies, Birthday videos, etc with the help of the AllCast app. The interface of Allcast is much simpler and easy to understand for the beginners.
AllCast is free to download the application. It has a 5-minute viewing limit on videos and images. For removing the viewing limit you can upgrade to the premium version of the AllCast app. In very low charges you can get the Paid version of AllCast and enjoy it any time without any limitations.
Best Routers For AllCast App:
- Apple TV
- Sony Smart TVs
- Xbox one
AllCast for PC Features:
- Users allow displaying images, videos, music, etc from your Operating system to TV screens.
- It is Available Free and also in the paid version.
- It connects with various types of devices in a few seconds.
- It provides a modern interface that is so simple and amazing.
- There are no restrictions and limitations for using AllCast for PC.
The windows version is not available in the market yet. But at this time everything is possible. There is plenty of choices. So follow step by step guide below to download AllCast For PC.
Two Methods to Download and Install AllCast on PC:
- Download & install AllCast using the Bluestacks method.
- Download & install AllCast using the APK method.
Download and install AllCast using Bluestacks Method:
- Download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator from the official website.
- Next, Run Bluestacks setup.
- Login to your Google Account to be able to use Bluestacks.
- Click on the search icon.
- Type” AllCast” and hit the enter button.
- Now, you will see the results of “AllCast” in the list of Google Play Store Apps.
- Click to install it by accepting the terms & conditions of the agreement.
- It will notify as soon as the installation process is finished.
- Afterward, you will see the icon of AllCast for PC in Bluestacks home screen.
Download & Install AllCast using APK Method:
Sometimes Bluestacks didn’t work properly, Don’t worry! Here are the guidelines on how to download and install AllCast for PC using APK Method.
- Download AllCast APK on your Windows or Operating System.
- Install it by using Bluestacks app Player.
- Go to the Bluestacks and click the Upload APK button located at the right side bottom in Window.
- Now, App will install in a few minutes.
- After installing, you will be accessible to the AllCast for PC from your desktop.
Finally, you can enjoy all the entertainment on your big screens.