Annke Vision for PC is designed to assist you in monitoring your NVRs, DVRs and IP cameras. The application helps you in controlling and managing the CCTV cameras remotely. Moreover, you can also playback the recorded videos, monitor multiple live security footages at a time, access pre-recorded videos with just a few clicks, get alert notifications on the detection of movement and sound. Furthermore, it offers a very simple and user-friendly interface.
All you have to do is, connect your surveillance cameras with the applications. You can use either the IP camera ID or a QR code. Annke Vision is developed by Shenzhen Kean Digital Co. Ltd. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can also download Annke Vision for PC, Mac or Windows, the guide is discussed below.
Annke Vision for PC – Features
- Supports cloud P2P function.
- Real-time monitoring as well as multiple live screen monitoring.
- Playback footages any time.
- Motion and sound detection.
How to Download Annke Vision for PC, Mac & Windows
The Annke Vision application can only be downloaded from the google play store. However, the google play store can only be accessed on our PC if we use a third-party software. This software is called an Android Emulator. The emulator allows us to use the play store on your PC, Mac, and Windows so we can directly download the applications without any restrictions.
In this article, we are going to use the BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to download a different emulator for your PC, you can opt for the ones given below.
The download guide is almost similar for all the emulators.
BlueStacks Download Guide
BlueStacks is a highly reliable emulator. You can get more information about this emulator if you click here. You can also visit the emulator’s official website. Now let’s proceed to the quick download guide.
- Firstly, click here to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Secondly, click on the downloaded file which you will see at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, click on run.
- The BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen. There, click on install now.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to seconds depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- Meanwhile, the installer will also download and extract all files necessary for running the emulator.
- Once installed, the emulator will fire up on your PC.
- After that, the google play store sign up page will appear on your screen for configuration.
- There, sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, the emulator is configured and ready to be used.
Annke Vision for PC, Install Guide
Now that we have successfully gained access to the google play store on our PC, Mac, and Windows. We can easily download our application.
- Locate the Bluestacks icon on the desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the icon to launch the emulator.
- Now, go to the emulator’s search bar which you will see on the BlueStacks home page.
- There, type and search for Annke Vision.
- The emulator will directly navigate you to the google play store page for the search result.
- You can also open the emulator and directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- You will see the play store extension on the BlueStacks home page.
- Finally, select Annke Vision from the list of similar applications.
- Lastly, click on install.
- Lunch the installed Annke Vision app and enjoy using it on your PC.