Astrill VPN for PC is an authentic and one of the most reliable VPNs for access to restricted websites. This VPN is free, fast and functional as well as an excellent proxy client providing user online data security from fraudulent websites or hackers. This application helps you gain access to blocked sites and bypass them with just a single click. Moreover, It also promises safe and secure browsing. These are the reasons why we suggest you give Astrill VPN a try and we guarantee you, you won’t regret it.
If you want to get the VPN on your PC so you can use it at work or school, then continue reading for the download guides given below. The guides will instruct you on how to download Astrill VPN for PC, Mac and Windows.
If you live in a country where higher authorities have censored certain websites, Astrill VPN is the best and free VPN for you. You can also use it at work or school where many websites are often restricted. It has a very simplistic and easy-to-use interface. The VPN is offered by Astrill Systems Cor and it is also available for all Android and iOS devices.
Looking for an alternative to Astrill VPN? Check: Gecko VPN, you can click on the link to find more about the VPN.
Features and Working
Asrtrill VPN offers its users effective features and it is very easy to use. All you have to do is connect to the servers through the VPN by clicking at the VPN icon in the middle of your screen. This will switch on the VPN after which it will change your original public location to one that does not have the site you want to use restricted or blocked. It also chooses the server which has a fast internet speed for fast browsing. You can also choose the location yourself from the list of many global servers the app offers. Once your actual location is changed, surf and browse the website without any restrictions and safely.
Have a quick look at the Key features highlighted below.
- Free VPN for all
- Bank-grade encryption.
- Supports both UDP and TCP connections with custom ports.
- Access the VPN on 5 devices at a time.
- All servers are fast speed, connected to 1 Gbit or 10 Gbit links.
- Offers more than 300+ servers over 50 countries.
- Allows you to download and stream media content.
- Provides 24-hour customer service.
How to Download Astrill VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
Astrill VPN can be download on both Android and iOS devices but the application does not have a version for PC. However, from this article, you will find out about the easiest program which will help you download, install and run any application on your Computer, Mac and Windows for free. The guides given below will help you through the process.
Using An Android Emulator
Our first step is to download an Android Emulator. This is an important step as the emulator will not only help you install the application working as a third party software but it will also help run the Astrill VPN app. Also, Android Emulators are well known for running games smoothly, enhancing the user’s gaming experience. Thus, this software is highly reliable and required.
Downloading BlueStacks to Install Astrill VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
To download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator, click on the button below for the emulator’s guide.
If you want to install a different emulator then you also check NoxPlayer as it is the best alternative to BlueStacks.
You can also use other Android Emulators like MEmu, KOpPlayer or LDPlayer.
How to Download and Install Astrill VPN
- Firstly, launch the installed emulator on your PC, Mac and Windows.
- Next, locate the emulator search bar.
- OR you can also directly click on the google play store extension to open it.
- Now, search for the Astrill VPN.
- The emulator or the play store will navigate you to a list of applications related to your search result.
- Pick your application form the list and open it.
- After that, click on install.
- Finally, the application is installed on your PC.
- Locate, launch and enjoy the VPN on a bigger screen.
- If you’re using Astrill VPN APK to install the app,
- Then, download the APK file from Google and locate it on the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the downloaded APK file and the application will install automatically.