ATCloud for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is an application that is built especially for the P2P IP camera series. With the help of unique P2P connection technology, people have access to watch live video on their android-mobile and iOS-mobiles from any IP camera by simply provide camera ID and password. Also, it does not require any complex IP or router settings.
If you are looking for the best useful application which works as video monitoring, for you then you are in the right place. Here you will know everything about manage your videos on IPC and DVR in real-time. This app is introduced by the top developers of TUTK ThroughTek Co. Ltd. Further, this app shows the live footage of the camera on your Android and iOS device. You just simply configure the camera or you are good to go.
Useful Features of ATCloud on PC
Here are some features that are offered in the app:
- Motion detection.
- Notifications, quick screenshots for unusual activity.
- PTZ Controls
- View the videos in a landscape and portrait mode.
- Supports almost all range of monitoring camera models.
- This app will be used as a Walkie-Talkie or intercom.
This app offers easy access to your home security while you are on work, watches movies, and enhance your life overall.
Before Downloading the app:
Before you decide to download this application on your PC. Then the app is able to connect with a large variety of IP cameras. Process of connecting cameras that may take a few minutes and once the camera is connected then you have easy access to your live videos.
How to Download ATCloud for PC
This app is available to download for free on the Android Google Play Store. And now you will download and install the app for PC, by using the Android Emulator on your PC. Also, you will simply and easily use this app on your PC, Laptop, Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS.
We suggest the “Bluestacks” Emulator download and install this application on your PC. Because Bluestacks is good in use and gives you a fantastic experience.
- You will download Bluestacks from its official website or use this above-mentioned link.
- After download Bluestacks on your PC. Open Bluestacks and it will directly lead you to the Google Play Store Signup page.
- On the Bluestacks home interface, it asks you to Signup with your Google account or creates a new one.
- Once log-in successful locate the search bar.
- Search the app and press the enter button.
- Here the app appears with other related apps.
- Select the app and open it.
- Now click on the “Install Now” button and install this app into your device by accepting terms and conditions. So your app will be installed successfully on your PC.
How to Locate and Use this app after installation
- Now go to your desktop and locate the created app icon or Locate the app icon on the Bluestacks home page.
- After that, Just click on the app icon or your application is ready to play.
Downloading the app for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download the app through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.