Do you need a professional tool to edit your videos? Camli for PC is a video editing application which comes with all the essential features and tools required for professional editing. It comprises of a clean and easy-to-use interface. With this application, you can add music to the background of your videos, cut and merge clips, create slideshows, and much more. It also includes a beauty camera to intensify and enhance pictures and videos.
The popular video editing application, Camli, is developed by video editor & screen recorder studio. It is supported by both Android and iOS devices. Moreover, you can also download Camli for PC, Mac and Windows.
Camli Video Editor for PC – App Features
- Add subtitles to your videos.
- Add background music to your creation.
- Cut, trim and merge clips to create a memorable video.
- Add colourful effects to your videos.
- Write texts using different fonts.
- Create slideshow videos.
- Rotate videos.
- Easy-to-use and constructive interface.
- Share your creations with other people on other social media platforms.
- Save your videos and view them in your library with the same enhanced quality.
How to Download Camli Video Editor for PC, Mac & Windows
We require an Android Emulator to download any application directly from the google play store on our PC. The emulator works as a third party software which helps us in gaining access to the play store. Hence, we will download an Android Emulator first.
⇒ In this article, we will show you how to download Camli app using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer Android Emulators. You can also opt for their alternatives like MEmu, KOPlayer e.t.c. The downloading process is almost similar.
⇒ You can also use the APK method to download any application through the emulators. The APK guide is also given below.
- First, click on the given link to download the emulator raw file.
- Next, click on the file and a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run to open the emulator’s installer.
- The BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click on install to start the installation process of the emulator.
- This process will take a few minutes to seconds. The time depends upon the performance of your PC OS.
- Also, make sure you have enough space on your PC as the emulator is quite heavy.
- Moreover, connect your PC to a highspeed internet to speed up the process.
- The final step is to configure the emulator.
- Once it installs, the emulator automatically navigates you to the google play store set up page.
- There sign in with your Gmail account. You can also use your number.
- If you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
- Finally, once the emulator is configured, you can use it on your PC.
Installing Camli Using BlueStacks
- Launch the installed emulator.
- Now, on the emulator’s search bar, type Camli.
- A list of applications related to your search result will appear.
- Select Camli from the list and click on install.
- Once the application is installed, locate it on the emulator’s home page or the desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the app icon and enjoy editing videos on a bigger screen.
Installing Camli Using NoxPlayer
- First of all, download the emulator from its official website by clicking here.
- Next, follow the same steps as given above under the Bluestacks heading.
- Search for the application on the search bar of NoxPlayer.
- It will take you to the google play store page for the app.
- You can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension. You will see the extension on the NoxPlayer main page.
- Choose the application from the list and install it.
- Locate the app and double-click to launch it.
Using APK Method to Install Camli
- Firstly, download the Camli APK file from a website on Google or any other search engine.
- Next, locate this downloaded APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- If you’re using NoxPlayer, you can drag and drop the APK file to install the app.
- Once you choose the APK file or drag and drop it, the application will install instantly.