Looking for reliable software for monitoring your security camera system? So let us introduce you to IP Pro for PC. This is a highly stable and useful remote surveillance tool, perfect for those people who want to keep a close eye on their family, workplace or business. IP Pro is an app which is authentic and trustworthy is very important especially if it is a CCTV camera monitoring app. The software also fulfils its full functionality and prooves itself to be trustworthy and reliable. Hence we recommend this app for you. Moreover, we will also help you download and install IP Pro for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.
Applications Alternative to IP Pro for PC
Since IP Pro allows you to monitor more than a single screen at a time, it would be fair if you experience this app on a bigger screen for easy monitoring. Other than that, you can easily connect IP Pro with your CCTV system whether it is for your home, workplace or anywhere else needed. All you need to do is register to create an account. After which, you can connect the cameras using QR code or IDs.
- 24-hour remote monitoring of CCTV footage on any smart device.
- Easily view live footage from any place and at any time.
- Clean and constructive interface.
- Easily make use of Multi-image and real-time preview using playback feature.
- Use QR scans for a quick connection between devices.
- Offers a multiple screen monitoring feature.
- Also supports PTZ control.
Process of Downloading IP Pro for PC, Windows and Mac
If you’re thinking how to get IP Pro on PC then stop thinking because we will introduce you to just the perfect software. In this blog post, we will use an Android Emulator which will act as third-party software and help us gain access to the google play store. Once we gain access to the play store, you’ll only have to follow a few simple steps to install IP Pro for computer and laptop.
Emulators We Recommend
- BlueStacks (the guide is given below)
- NoxPlayer (the guide is given below)
You May Want To Read: Download and Install YCC365 for PC, Mac and Windows Free
Installing IP Pro Through BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks is a very popular emulator, the reason why we will always recommend you this emulator. It is powerful, stable and fast. It is a highly reliable emulator for running android applications.
- To download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator, click on the button below for the emulator’s guide. ↓
- Next, launch the installed emulator on your computer, Windows and Mac.
- After that either, Go to the search bar.
- And Search for IP Pro there.
- After which, you will be automatically navigated to the google play store list of your search result.
- Or click on the google play store extension (find it on emulator’s homepage).
- Next, search for the app on the play store search bar.
- Following either of the steps, select IP Pro from the list.
- Click on install to finish the process.
- Wait for the application to install.
- Once installed, launch the IP Pro application.
- Lastly, enjoy the app on a bigger screen of your PC, Laptop.
IP Pro Download Using NoxPlayer – Alternative
If you want to install a different emulator then you also check NoxPlayer as it is the best alternative to BlueStacks.
- Firstly, download Nox Android Emulator by clicking on the download button above.
- After that, launch the emulator on your computer, Windows and Mac.
- Then, search for the IP Pro app on the search bar of Nox. You can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension. You will see the extension on the emulator’s home page.
- Other than that, you can also use the APK method with Nox. All you have to do is drag and drop the downloaded APK file and the application will install automatically.
- Finally, launch the app and enjoy use IP Pro on a bigger screen.