Youtube can sometimes be frustrating with multiple ads in a single video and no background play feature. Thankfully, Team Vanced came up with an advanced version of Youtube which works absolute wonders! Youtube Vanced for PC offers amazing features like ad blocking, Background playback features, quick loading, no lag, fast, zoom, and much much more. To add in the excitement, you can also download the Youtube Vanced app for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10 for free.
More About Youtube Vanced
The Youtube Vanced app can be seen as the more modified version of Youtube offering features
- Picture-in-picture mode:
Unlike YouTube which does not allow us to listen to audio without its video, YouTube Vanced is different. It not only allows us to play audio without having to play the background video but it also helps us save our data. We can enjoy listening to music, podcasts or any other media content easily without video interruption. The video will play at its lowest possible resolution saving our data.
- Built-in Ads Blocking:
YouTube’s new update has proven to be quite frustrating as every video contains countless ads. This type of interruption makes you lose interest in what you’re watching. However, YouTube Vanced block all such unwanted ads which interrupt during videos enhancing our app experience.
- Background Play:
Isn’t it annoying when you minimize YouTube and the video stops playing? Now you won’t need to worry about that either. With YouTube Vanced on your smart device, listen to unlimited music and podcasts while using other apps or even with your phone locked.
- Themes and Navigation Menu:
Themes are similar to those of YouTube on this app. You can use the dark mode for a darker theme. Other than that, the navigation menu is pretty much the same as well.
- Log-in Details:
If you want your YouTube data on YouTube Vanced, then you can add the same google account on this app too. Once you do, you will get all the data on the other app. The sign-in process is the same on both apps.
Other Notable Features
- Force HDR mode supported.
- Zoom feature by pinching available for all devices.
- Casting Toggle
- Allows repeating videos
- Resolution options.
How to Download YouTube Vanced for PC, Mac and Windows
To download and install YouTube Vanced for computer and Windows, you will be required to download an Android Emulator first. Although the emulator helps us gain access to the google play store, however, since YouTube Vanced is not available on the play store, we won’t be using it. For installing your app, your second step will be to download the APK file for the application. Our download guides below will guide you through the easy process.
In this blog post, we will be using the BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one’s a popular one and therefore, recommended by us. You can always opt for emulators other than BlueStacks.
Process for Installing YouTube Vanced for PC Using BlueStacks
- First, download the BlueStacks raw file by clicking on the linked text.
- Now, look at the bottom of your screen for the downloaded file.
- Click on the file to open it.
- Once you open it, a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- Click run on the .exe extension to open the BlueStacks installer tab.
- Following, click on the install button on the bottom of the installer.
- The installer will begin downloading all important files.
- Wait for the emulator to install.
- Once installed, click on the emulator icon on the desktop home page.
- And wait for the emulator to start up.
- The emulator will instantly navigate you to the google play store.
- For configuration, sign in using your active Gmail account.
Since we will be using APK here, you can skip the last two steps for later.
YouTube Vanced APK Installation
- Firstly, search for the YouTube Vanced APK on Google.
- Secondly, download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Thirdly, launch the installed emulator and locate the downloaded APK file.
- Following, click on the APK file.
- Once you click on the file, YouTube Vanced will install automatically.
- Click on the app icon on the BlueStacks home page or desktop main screen.
- Launch the app and enjoy using it on your PC, Mac and Windows.