Overview of Discord?
Discord is a free digital distribution platform specially developed for game lover which specialize in text, photos, video and audio communication between users. This app is developed by Discord Inc. in 2015. The version of this app is available in more than 25 languages. This app allows the user to create own server on Discord app, manage its public visibility, and also create one or more channels within this service. Every user has a unique four-digit identification number. This app allows the game developers to integrate within games.
Main Features of Discord:
- Discord is multi-platform differs from other social platforms like Twitter, Instagram, etc. This app allows the teens to access via Mobile phone, PC or Web browser.
- Once you have installed it, you can join a chat and also create a private server & invite friends to play and discuss games. You can also message each other individually or make a group for chat or discussion.
- This app is purely safe and secure for your Child or any user. It protects our personal and sensitive information from hackers or malware.
- The interface of this app is so user-friendly and easy to navigate. If you are new in the platform of Discord, you can easily access all the features of this app without having any problem.
- This app allows the user to make a strong password for security and protection. You can also turn on 2-factor Authentication to make sure that he/she can log in.
Is Discord is used on Laptop?
Other than Android and iOS platforms, you can get Discord on your Laptop device. You can easily access Discord on Mac and all Windows operating systems. Google Chrome browser is available on every Operating System. It means that you can be able to use Discord on Laptop. The method of installation is very simple and easy to understand. Follow the below instructions:
- Open Google Chrome Browser on your Laptop device.
- Type the Link Discord.com and hit the enter button.
- After viewing the website. Click on the discord for Chrome.
- Give permission and install it on your Laptop.
- The installation process will take time.
- Once done, you can easily use Discord on your Laptop devices.
Is Discord safe for PC?
Security and protection is the big goal of Discord developers. The policies of this app presents, how all users should act and play on this app. This app is purely safe and secure for all the Windows Operating System as well. If any user watches any suspicious activity, they can take immediate action on Discord by blocking the user or report to the Discord team. That’s why you can easily and freely use this app on PC with the help of the App player. So finally, Let’s move towards the installation process of Discord on PC.
How to Download and install Discord on PC, Windows & Mac:
Before we proceed to the installation method, you will require to download an Android emulator that emulates the Android apps on your PC, free on Windows 10/8/7 /XP/Vista or Mac Operating system. It works accurately with all devices.
As I told, we will require the support of the Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. For such a cause, we suggest you download Bluestacks Android emulator on PC. It is the best and top leading app all across the world. It is compatible with all devices. but keep in mind, Bluestacks file is heavy and will take a time to download on the device. Click here to download Bluestacks.
Run Setup & Login:
After Downloading, Open .exe file and run the setup on PC. After installation, Open the Bluestacks Window and log in to your Google Account. If you don’t have an Account, you need to create one. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use the Play Store on Bluestacks.
Search and install Discord:
After Login successfully, Type “Discord” on the search bar located at the top corner of the Window. After that, you will see similar results for Discord in the listed play store apps. Now click to install it. The process will take a few minutes.
Launch & Locate Discord on PC:
After the process of installation, Launch Discord on PC. Once done, you can access it from Bluestacks My Apps tab or Desktop of your PC.