JioChat is basically a video calling application. It allows you to have conference calls all over the world. If you want a clear view of the calls and a better experience, you must download JioChat for PC and Windows for free.
JioChat for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is an application that allows unofficial messaging by using Telegram’s API. The app allows you to connect with your friends by using their cell phone numbers, usernames, or by scanning the Kik app codes. Although this video calling app is very similar to WhatsApp and Viber. But it has some additional features which make it favorite among people of all.
One of such features is anonymity. While you give your mobile number in order to register for other social media accounts. JioChat does not ask you to do that. With this social app, you will create your account just by registering your email. Just pick the username that you like and you are good to go.
JioChat’s amazing features include:
- This app has separated tabs for chats such as users, groups, channels, bots, favorites, and many more are present.
- Many options to customize tabs.
- Multi-account (up to 10).
- Categories are present where you can easily create custom groups of chats (family, work, sports…).
- Categories can be saved and restored.
- Change the default app folder.
- Different sorting methods for chats.
- Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
- Increased favorite stickers limit to 20.
- Show floating notifications when users are online/writing.
- You can also select all chats and apply different options accordingly.
- Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
- Save documents using the original name.
- Copy selection of text message.
- Set photo quality before sending it.
- The application shows your bio in chat.
- Add time to floating dates in chat.
- Start round video using the main camera.
- Show download progress.
- Quick switch between chats through the quick bar.
- Show user messages and media in group chat.
- Show/hide, mute/unmute button from channels.
- More than 10 different bubbles and checks designs.
- The application also allows you to hide mobile numbers from the navigation menu drawer and settings menu.
- This application shows a username instead of a mobile number in the navigation menu.
- You can easily switch to night mode from the navigation menu.
- Show/hide options from the navigation menu.
- Use phone emojis.
- Use the phone font.
- Save and restore Plus settings.
- Chat counter.
How to Download and Install JioChat app on PC and Windows
It is very simple and easy to download this app on Windows PC. You just need an android emulator to download and install the app on your PC. If you already use any emulator on your device and satisfied with that then use it. We always suggest Bluestacks to install android app on Windows PC and Mac OS.
To download Bluestacks follow the guide below.
You can download Bluestacks emulator from its official website or use the above mention link to download Bluestacks on your PC Windows. Official Website – BlueStacks Official Website.
1⇒ Firstly you have to click on the link and press the “Download Bluestacks” button.
2⇒ Now the clicking will download .exe file on your device. Here locate the .exe file on your browser page or check your downloads folder.
3⇒ Now after getting .exe file opens it and continue with the “Next” button and start extracting files.
4⇒ Now afterward you have extracted all the files from Bluestacks software, then a new tab will appear on your screen.
5⇒ Succeeding you have to finally press the blue “Install” button to continue the Bluestacks installation process.
6⇒ It takes some time to complete the installation process, just follow your on-screen information and it will automatically install it on your device.
Once the Bluestacks installation process finished. Then open Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop without any problem and start using it.
Install the app on Windows PC with Bluestacks
Firstly, launch Bluestacks emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- Here you will get Google Play Store on Bluestacks’ main screen with a signup page.
- Now it required your Gmail and password to configure Google play store on Bluestacks.
- Once the Google Play configures go to its search bar, type the name of the app, and press the search button.
- Now you get the app with other related apps, pick the real required app to install from Google Play Store.
In the last step just press the “Install Now” button, accept the license agreement, terms, and conditions. and subsequently wait until the whole installation process is finished.
Where you can get Bluestacks and the downloaded App:
1⇒ Find the Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop “Desktop” main screen.
2⇒ Also, when the app is installed successfully find it from both BlueStack home page OR on your desktop main screen.
Downloading JioChat for PC through NOX-
Bluestacks is a heavy emulator consuming most of the PC’s internal storage. In order to save space, you can use “NOX” as an alternate emulator. NOX is a comparatively lightweight emulator. It can be downloaded from the website “Nox.com”. Furthermore, the installation and launching setup is similar to those of bluestacks.
Downloading JioChat for PC through APK file-