Downloading Mi Drop for PC is very easy and simple with our guide. Mi Drop is a tool for transferring and receiving files, documents faster than Bluetooth or low-speed WiFi networks. It is the best for sharing files, data into another device such as smartphones, tablets, and iPhones. This app is officially made for Android and iOS devices but most of the peoples want to run this app on PC for working related business or office work. Sadly, there is no official version of Mi Drop is available for Windows in the Play Store. For that, I have drafted a full working guide on how to download and install Mi Drop for PC (Windows and Mac OS). Before move towards the installation method, let me explain to you Mi Drop Overview and its Features.
Mi Drop Overview:
Mi Drop app is developed by Smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi. With the help of this app, you can easily send files, photos, images, music, videos, and folders from one device to another device. This app comes with lots of features that fulfill user needs. Millions of users use and love this app because of its multiple features and tools. It is very simple to select a file or multiple files you want to send and waiting for the recipient to download them, all of which completed in just a second. By just a single click, you can easily transfer files to your recipient.
Mi Drop is a powerful app which is included in top leading data transfer apps for Android device according to all top technology blogs. This app is downloaded over a hundred million times. Every app has online Ads because the app developer earns money from online-ads. But Mi Drop is one that doesn’t contain ads. This app is made for those users who didn’t want to use the premium version of the app. For that reason, Users love to use Mi Drop For PC like Shareit for PC.
Features of Mi Drop:
Mi Drop is peer to peer sharing file transferring app. Xiaomi developers have not facilitated their own developed smartphones also very beneficial for other brand’s smartphones. Now, you can download and install Mi Drop for PC and Laptop with a hassle-free manner. This app consumes very low GBs of your mobile data. There are lots of features that are shown below :
- Mi Drop app allows users to transfer files, videos, music, images, and audios.
- The speed of transferring files is very faster than Bluetooth.
- No need for an internet connection to transfer files, videos, and images. This app performs all tasks without any WiFi or cellular data connection.
- The interface of Mi Drop is very easy, simple, smooth and user-friendly. All the users use all features of this app without having any problem.
- In case of files moving gets a problem while transferring, just tap one time. File transferring will start again from the same point rather than starting from the beginning.
- Mi Drop allows the user to transfer one and more than one file without any problem. You can easily transfer heavy files in a matter of seconds.
Is Mi Drop available for PC and laptop Mac OS:
As I told you, Mi Drop is only available for Android and iOS versions but most of the users want to run this app on PC, Laptop and Mac OS. The question is that How to Download and install Mi Drop for PC. For the Answer to this question, we have drafted this post. There is no official version that is launching for Windows but by a trick, you can easily download and install Mi Drop for PC. One of the best ways is to use Android Emulator on PC for emulating Android Apps on PC. There are many Android Emulators available for Windows in the market but most of them don’t work well with all brands of devices. Therefore, we will suggest you download Bluestacks Android Emulator.
How we transfer files from Android to PC?
As you know, the Windows version of Mi Drop is not available yet in the market. This app shares files from Android to PC and Laptop via FTP. The requirement is both Android and PC should be connected with the same WiFi network. we are listed method below how to use it:
- First of all, install Mi Drop on your Android device. In case you have Xiaomi manufacturer smartphone, Mi Drop is already installed in the device.
- Connect the Android device and PC with the same WiFi connection. If you are not connected both devices with the same WiFi connection you will not be able to move the next step.
- Open Mi Drop app, Click to the three-dotted icons. Choose to connect to the computer option and tap to the connect button.
- Mi Drop will get permission from you of storage option SD card or internal memory. Choose the storage place where the file is present.
- Mi Drop app will give an FTP address, copy and then paste the address in the windows explorer in My computer. Now your phone is connected to your computer.
After following these above steps, you can easily transfer files from an Android device to the PC. You don’t require to download Mi Drop for PC but some users prefer Mi Drop PC version.
Mi Drop APK Info:
|Name||Mi Drop APK|
How to download Mi Drop for PC:
There are many ways to download and install Mi Drop for PC and Laptop. You can also Download Mi Drop for Mac OS using our full working guide. Lots of Android Emulators are available but as usual, most of them are not fully working with all brands of devices. For such a cause, we will suggest you download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. If you are using Windows 10 and Mac OS then we will recommend you download Nox App Player.
You will need Android Emulator in order to install Mi Drop on your PC. Therefore, Download Bluestacks on your PC from official website. If you can’t find the original website, you can easily download it from the given link.
Download Mi Drop APK:
You can directly install Mi Drop from Google Play Store on Bluestacks but sometimes it doesn’t work properly with all devices. For solving this problem I have a solution. You can download the APK file from the original website. You can also download Mi Drop APK from the given link.
Install Mi Drop for PC using APK:
Now you have both options, Launch Bluestacks on your Computer. Click on the Install APK button located at the bottom right corner of the screen. Select the APK file that you have downloaded already in the second step. Click to install it by accepting all terms and conditions. Keep in mind, the Installation process will take time. Wait until the installation process is complete.
Once the installation process is finished, you can access it from the Desktop icon or main menu of the system.