Mi Drop Overview:
Mi Drop app is developed by Smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi. With the help of this app, you can easily send files, photos, images, music, videos, and folders from one device to another device. This app comes with lots of features that fulfill user needs. Millions of users use and love this app due to its multiple features and tools. It is very simple to select a file or multiple files you want to send and waiting for the recipient to download them, all of which completed in just a second. By just one click, you’ll easily transfer files to your recipient.
Mi Drop may be a powerful app which is included in top leading data transfer apps for Android device consistent with all top technology blogs. This app is downloaded over 100 million times. Mi Drop has online Ads because the app developer earns money from online-ads. But Mi Drop is one that doesn’t contain ads. This app is made for those users who didn’t want to use the premium version of the app. For that reason, Users love to use Mi Drop For PC like Shareit for PC.
Features of Mi Drop:
Mi Drop is a peer to peer sharing file transferring app. Xiaomi developers haven’t facilitated their own developed smartphones also very beneficial for other brand’s smartphones. Now, you’ll download and install Mi Drop for PC and Laptop with a hassle-free manner. This app consumes very low GBs or MBs of your Android data. There are many features that are shown below :
- Mi Drop app allows users to share files, videos, music, images, and audios to another device.
- The speed of transferring files is extremely faster than Bluetooth.
- No need for an internet connection to transfer files, videos, and images. This app performs all tasks without any WiFi or cellular data connection.
- The interface of Mi Drop is very easy, simple, smooth and user-friendly. All the users use all features of this app without having any problem.
- In case of files moving gets a drag while transferring, just tap one occasion. File transferring will start again from an equivalent point instead of ranging from the start.
- Mi Drop allows the user to transfer one and quite one file with none problem. You can easily transfer heavy files during a matter of seconds.
Is Mi Drop available for PC and Mac OS:
As I told you, This application is merely available for Android and iOS versions but most of the users want to run this app on PC, Laptop and Mac OS. The question is that the way is to download and install Mi Drop for PC. For the Answer to this question, we have drafted this post. There is no official version that is launching for Windows but by a trick, you can easily download and install Mi Drop for PC. One of the best ways is to use Android Emulator on PC for emulating Android Apps on PC. There are many Android Emulators available for Windows within the market but most of them don’t work well with all brands of devices. Therefore, we’ll suggest you download Bluestacks Android Emulator.
How we transfer files from Android to PC?
As you recognize, the Windows version of Mi Drop isn’t available yet within the market. This app transfer data files from Android to PC and Laptop through FTP. The requirement is both Android and PC should be connected with an equivalent WiFi network. we are listed the method below how to use it:
- At first, install Mi Drop on your Android device. In case you have Xiaomi manufacturer smartphone, Mi Drop is already installed in the device.
- Connect the Android device and PC with the same WiFi connection. If you are not connected both devices with the same WiFi connection you will not be able to move the next step.
- Open Mi Drop app, Click to the three-dotted icons. Choose to hook up with the PC option and tap to the connect button.
- It will get permission from you of storage option SD card or internal memory. Choose the storage place where the data file is present.
- Mi Drop app will give an FTP address, copy then paste the address within the Windows explorer in My computer. Now your phone is connected to your computer.
After following these above steps, you’ll easily transfer files from an Android device to the PC. You don’t require to download and install Mi Drop for PC but many users prefer Mi Drop PC version.
Mi Drop APK Info:
|Name||Mi Drop APK|
How to download Mi Drop for PC:
There are some ways to download and install Mi Drop for PC and Laptop. You can also download Mi Drop for Mac OS using our guide. Lots of Android Emulators are available but as was common, most of them aren’ fully working with all brands of devices. For such a cause, we’ll suggest you download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC. If you’re using Windows 10 and Mac OS then we’ll recommend you download Nox App Player.
You will need Android Emulator in order to install Mi Drop on your PC. For that, Download Bluestacks on your Operating System from the original website. If you can’t find the original website, you can easily download it from the given link.
Download Mi Drop APK:
You can directly install Mi Drop from Google Play Store on Bluestacks but sometimes it doesn’t work properly with all devices. For solving this problem I have a solution. You can download the APK file of Mi Drop from the original website. You can also download APK file from the given link.
Install Mi Drop for PC using APK:
Now you’ve got both options, Launch Bluestacks on your Computer. Click on the Install APK button located at rock bottom right corner of the screen. Select the APK file that you simply have downloaded already within the second step. Click to put in by accepting all terms and conditions. Keep in mind, the Installation process will take time. Wait until the installation process is complete.
Once the installation process is finished, you can access it from the Desktop icon or main menu of the system.