EyesPie for PC is a surveillance camera monitoring application except a little different from the basic security monitoring apps. With this application, you can turn your old smartphone into an IP camera and remotely monitor it from your other device. No need to purchase new IP cameras when you already have one at your home, no?
More About EyesPie for PC
The EyesPie app easily connects to your old smartphone which you can turn into an IP camera, all thanks to this app. Moreover, it also supports Wifi so you can monitor and manage your homemade security camera from anywhere in the world. With this application, you can not only monitor the footage but also hear the sounds from the other side.
EyesPie is also very easy to connect. All you have to do is install the application on both your devices with different IDs. After that connect the IP camera smartphone to your device.
- Notifies immediately on the detection of unusual motion and sound.
- Supports Wifi and automatically detects connected devices.
- No Registration.
- Provides end-to-end encryption.
- Allows playback of pre-recorded footage.
- Two-way Audio function.
- Zoom in and out function.
How to Download EyesPie for PC, Mac and Windows
To download EyesPie directly from the google play store, we are required to download an Android Emulator on our PC first. The emulator works both as a third party software and a target software which helps us in gaining access to the play store as well as run, install and test application.
In this article, we will show you how to download EyesPie using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer which are among the most popular Android Emulators available in store. You can also opt for their alternatives like MEmu, LDPlayer e.t.c. The downloading process is almost similar for all emulators. Follow the steps below.
You can also use the APK method to download any application through the emulators. However, this is only required when the application is not found on the google play store.
Step 1 – Downloading BlueStacks
- First, click on the given link to download the emulator raw file.
- Next, click on the downloaded file
- After that, a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run to generate the emulator’s installer.
Step 2 – Installing BlueStacks
- The BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click on install to start the installation process of the emulator.
- This process will take a few minutes to seconds. The time depends upon the performance of your PC OS.
- Also, make sure you have enough space on your PC as the emulator is quite heavy.
- Moreover, connect your PC to a highspeed internet to speed up the process.
Step 3 – BlueStacks Configuration
- The final step is to configure the emulator.
- Once it installs, the emulator automatically navigates you to the google play store set up page.
- There sign in with your Gmail account. You can also use your number.
- If you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
- Finally, once the emulator is configured, you can use it on your PC.
Final Step – Installing EyesPie Using BlueStacks
- First, launch the installed emulator.
- Now, on the emulator’s search bar, type EyesPie.
- A list of applications related to your search result will appear.
- Select EyesPie from the list and click on install.
- Once the application is installed, locate it on the emulator’s home page or the desktop main screen.
- After that, double-click on the app icon and enjoy monitoring your IP camera on a bigger screen.
NoxPlayer is an alternative to BlueStacks. If you’re using Nox, then look below for the download guide.
Step 1 – Nox Guide for Installing EyesPie
First of all, download the emulator from its official website by clicking on the link.
- Next, follow the same steps as given above under the Bluestacks heading.
- Firstly, search for the application on the search bar of NoxPlayer.
- It will take you to the google play store page for the app.
- Or, you can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- You will see the extension on the NoxPlayer main page.
- Choose the EyesPie app from the list and install it.
- Locate the app and double-click on EyesPie icon to launch it.