The EZVIZ app is a surveillance camera managing and monitoring application for all Android and iOS devices. This software supports NVR, DVR and cloud camera security systems which can be easily managed on EZVIZ. With this application, you can also easily monitor the security footage of your IP camera while also being able to control it, from literally anywhere in the world. You can even reuse your smartphone and turn it into an IP camera by connecting it with EZVIZ. Since EZVIZ does not offer a version for our widescreen smart devices, we will guide you through the process for download and installing EZVIZ for PC, Mac and Windows.
More about EZVIZ for Computer
The EZVIZ application works wonders and provides with the cleanest and sophisticated interface. And with its user-friendly interface, you can enjoy quick navigation and one-tap connection to all your devices, users can also manage and monitor remotely with ease. EZVIZ guarantees to help you in keeping your family, business and employees safe from all kinds of troubles and incidents.
Now, let’s look at some of the main app features highlighted below.
- High-quality live footages at all times.
- Comes with IR lights to view in the dark.
- Playback option for viewing and monitoring pre-recorded videos.
- Preset schedules to automatically record footage on a precise time.
- Instant alert notifications on detection of unusual sound and movement.
- Two-way intercom for communication and hearing sounds on the other side.
- Also, share devices with other people.
How to Download and Install EZVIZ for PC, Mac, and Windows 7/8/10 and Vista
In this blog post, you will find out about how you can download the EZVIZ app using an Android Emulator. Along with that, you can also use the APK download process. This process comes in handy when the application to be installed is not found on the google play store. Since EZVIZ is already available on the google play store, we won’t be needing it here.
Why the use of an Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator will act as both a target software and as a third party software. You can test, run and download Android applications using these emulators.
The emulator we are going to use in this article is; BlueStacks. It is among the top Android Emulators which is both highly stable and powerful. You can also opt for other emulators other than BlueStacks, whichever is suitable for your device. Now follow the easy steps given below to install the EZVIZ app for your computer, Mac and Windows.
Download the BlueStacks Emulator to Install EZVIZ
If you are using BlueStacks to download the EZVIZ app then visit this link to find more information about it.
- Firstly, download the emulator’s raw file by clicking on the added link.
- After that, go to the downloaded file and click on it.
- On the .exe extensions which will appear on your screen, click run.
- Following, the BlueStacks installer will open up on your screen.
- Next, click install on the installer tab.
- The emulators will start extracting and downloading all necessary files.
- After that, the emulator will fire up on your PC.
- Next, it will navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, add your Gmail account to sign in for configuration.
EZVIZ App Free Download Using BlueStacks
To Install the EZVIZ App through BlueStacks, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, launch the emulator.
- Secondly, go to the search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension which is already available on the emulator’s homepage.
- Next, search for the EZVIZ app on the search bar.
- After that, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store page for EZVIZ.
- Select the app from the list and click on install.
- Lastly, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page and desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the app icon.
- Launch EZVIZ and enjoy controlling and managing your home appliances on your Macbook, Windows and PC