FaceApp for PC is quite a popular application which rose to fame in recent years due to its highly creative features and a wide variety of tools. This application is developed by FaceApp Inc. The app is supported by all Android and iOS devices. FaceApp is a professional and highly advanced portrait editing app which allows you to add filters and effects to enhance the quality of your pictures. Enhance the quality of your selfies, swap the gender, add colourful and aesthetic backgrounds and textures and many more amazing features.
In this article, you will find out how to install FaceApp for PC, Mac and Windows to experience photo editing on a bigger screen. You will see download guides given below which will help you in the installation of FaceApp using third-party software with only a few simple steps.
Now, let’s look at some of the app features which makes using Faceapp more fun and exciting.
FaceApp for PC – Main Features
- Add a smile to a gloomy picture: Feel like you should have smiled in a certain picture? Don’t wor because you can use the FaceApp to add a smile to your photo using the impression options. You can also add different impressions like sad, angry, happy and many more!
- Take a glimpse into the future or the past: you can add from the two ageing options, making yourself look either younger or older. You can either pick young to look younger with smoother skin or you can choose old to look into your future old grand self.
- Change the Gender: Do you want to see yourself as your opposite gender? Change the features and turn yourself into either a male or a female using the Faceapp feature.
- Add tattoos and change your look: You can also add fake Tattoo designs on your photos.
- Automatic makeover: Leave it to Faceapp to give you a makeover and simply sit and watch the magic happen.
- Pro features: Purchase more advanced features for professional editing tools and filters.
How to Download and Install FaceApp for PC, Mac, and Windows 7,8,10
First of all, we will download and install an Android Emulator for our computer which will allow us to gain access to the google play store. We can either use the APK method or directly download the app from the google play store. However, the emulator is necessary for both methods.
In this blog post, we are going to use the best emulator in the market i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to download a different emulator on your Windows then you can also opt for NoxPlayer or KOPlayer.
BlueStacks Downloading Method for the Installation of FaceApp
1. Firstly, click below on the download button to download the BlueStacks emulator file. ↓
2. Following, click to open the folder containing the downloaded file and a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
3. After that, click on the run option and the BlueStacks installer will pop open on your screen.
4. The emulator’s installer will download and extract all necessary files to install and run the emulator on your PC and Windows. This process might take some time as the BlueStacks emulator is quite heavy.
5. A google play store page will open up on your screen. There, sign in with your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
6. Finally, locate and launch the emulator and install the applications directly from the google play store.
FaceApp Installation Method Using BlueStacks
1. Once you open the emulator, search for the BlueStacks search bar and type FaceApp there.
2. You can also directly click on the play store extension which you will see on the BlueStacks home screen. This way you can directly go to the play store to search for your app.
3. Next, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen. From there, select FaceApp and install the app.
4. Locate and launch the app by double-clicking on the app icon and enjoy using it.
FaceApp Installation Using APK Method
The APK download process can also be used to install the FaceApp through BlueStacks. This is useful especially when the application is not found on the google play store.
1. Fist of all, you will have to download the FaceApp APK file from an authentic website from the google search engine.
2. Next, search for the APK file on the emulator’s home page. Click on the FaceApp APK file and the application will install automatically.
3. Finally, click twice on the app icon and have fun editing on a bigger screen on your PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.