Canon Camera Connect for PC, Mac and Windows (7,8,10) is a highly practical application which allows you to transfer your captured photos directly from the camera to mobile phone. Furthermore, you can also capture photos using this application. The application is designed by Cannon Inc. The app is also supported by all Android and iOS devices. Although this app only has a version for smartphones but you can also install Canon Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows if you follow the download guides given below in this blog post.
Canon Camera Connect for PC
- Safely transfer, save and secure all your camera storage in your smartphone.
- Add your location to the images from the location information given in the camera device options.
- You can also connect your camera with WiFi and remotely capture candid pictures wit your friends and family.
- Also, you can share the pictures from your camera using the in-built Bluetooth function.
How to Download and Use Canon Camera Connect for PC, Mac & Windows 7, 8, 10
It only takes a few easy steps to download Canon Camera Connect on your computer or Windows. First, we will download a third party software i.e an Android Emulator. Secondly, we will gain access to the google play store through the emulator. And lastly, we will install our application from the play store. In case the application is not found on the google play store, we can use the APK method to download the app instead.
Now let’s proceed to the installation process.
Downloading BlueStacks to Install Canon Camera Connect for PC
In this article, we will be using the BlueStacks emulator as it is a powerful and stable software. It has gained enough popularity due to its effective functionality. Moreover, the download process is also very easy.
- First of all, download the emulator’s file. ← Click on the link.
- Next, click on the downloaded raw file.
- A .exe extension will emerge on the screen.
- Select run and the BlueStacks installer will pop up on your screen.
- There, click on install to start the installation.
- Once the emulator is installed, it will fire up on your computer and quickly navigate you to the google play store page for configuration.
- Configure the emulator by signing in with your Gmail account or number.
- In case you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
Installing Canon Camera Connect Using BlueStacks
Now that BlueStacks is successfully installed on our Windows, Mac and PC, we can use it to download our application.
- Firstly, open the emulator on your PC and look for the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- You can also directly navigate to the google play store search bar by clicking on its extension.
- Next, search for Canon Camera Connect on the search bar.
- A list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen.
- Select Canon Camera Connect from the list and install it.
- Locate the installed application on the emulators home page or the desktop main screen.
Double-click on the app icon to launch the app. Now enjoy automatically saving pictures on your PC, Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS.
Using NoxPlayer to Install Canon Camera Connect for PC
NoxPlayer is also a powerful Android Emulator. It is an alternative to Bluestacks. The download process is almost similar to that of BlueStacks.
- To install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website, click on the link.
- Launch the emulator and search for Canon Camera Connect on the emulator’s search bar.
- You can also open the google play store and search for the app there.
- Open the application page on the google play store and click on install.
- Finally, locate and launch the app on your PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10.