ES File Explorer for PC is a powerful and extremely handy file managing application for all Android and iOS devices. The application comes with a variety of useful features. With ES File Explorer you can connect and transport files with the help of Bluetooth on other devices, also inspect and manage files on your device, stores user data on Cloud, instantly access your videos and images on the app, get to keep pin codes or passwords to provide your data additional protection.
With ES File Explorer installed on your smart device and used as a default file manager, you can forget all about the stress of managing files because this application does everything for you. With just a few taps. Overall, the app provides its users with a clean and productive interface. This is so, the users can enjoy managing and exploring files with just a few clicks and quick navigation to all the main features. Moreover, you can comfortably share files no matter their size with the same quality. Moreover, the application also offers a built-in music player to play music content as well as an in-built text editor.
ES File Explorer is developed by GreenSoft Infotech. The file manager does not offer a version for computer, mac and windows. However, using our download guides which are given in this blog post, you can easily get this application for your PC, Mac, and Windows. look down below to view the download guides.
- Helps you manage files easily.
- Manage folders and view storage data easily.
- Quick navigate to files and apps for management.
- Also, view images and videos which you can share through the app using Bluetooth.
- Add a pin code to secure your data.
- Provides 3 sets of commercial icons for 100+ different file types, toolbar and menu items.
- Also offers basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible.
- Add shortcuts to quickly access files from the home screen.
How to Install and Download ES File Explorer for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10
To download ES File Explorer on our computer, Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS, we will download and install an Android Emulator on our PC first. The emulator we will be using to install the application is BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. You can use either of them or you can even opt for a different emulator such as KOPlayer, MEmu, e.t.c.
The emulator will help us in gaining access to the google play store since ES File Explorer for PC can only be installed from the store because its an Android application. Other than that, you can also use the APK method with the emulator. But this is more required when the application is not found on the google play store.
Download and Install BlueStacks to Install ES File Explorer
- Firstly download the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Next, launch the emulator on your computer.
- Following, locate the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- OR, click on the google play store extension which you will also find on the home page.
- Now search for the ES File Explorer app.
- From the list of similar applications which appears on your screen, select the app.
- And click on install to download it on your PC.
- Finally, locate and launch ES File Explorer by clicking on the app icon.
- Lastly, enjoy the app on a bigger screen.
Download and Install NoxPlayer for the Installation of ES File Explorer for Windows
- First, we will download the NoxPlayer Android emulator from its official website.
- After that, launch the emulator on your PC, Mac and Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Once you launch it, type and search for ES File Explorer on the emulator’s search bar.
- In another case, you can also directly open the play store search bar by clicking on its extension.
- Once you search for the app, a list of apps related to your search result will appear.
- Click on ES File Explorer and then click on install.
- Lastly, locate, launch and enjoy managing files on a bigger screen.