Hik-Connect for PC is a highly reliable tool for monitoring our IP cameras from a single device. This application is developed by the popular HikVisions HQ. Using Hik-Connect we can manage and control multiple surveillance camera footages at the same time. Due to this app, we can now ensure our family, employees or workplace with the maximum security. The application works with NVRs, DVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P.
Hik-Connect is supported by Android and iOS devices only. However, you can also download this app for your PC, Mac, and Windows. Look for the download guide at the end of the blog post. But first, go through some of the app features as given below.
⇒ Hik-Connect Alternatives
How to Use Hik-Connect for PC
In order to connect the application to your IP cameras, all you have to do is log in with your Email using the internet or data, on the Hik-Connect Website. After that, connect your HikVision devices to your account. You can either use the device ID or a QR code to connect the device. Now let’s look at some of the app’s key features.
- Supports PTZ control.
- View multiple security footages at the same time.
- Control your cameras through the Hik-Connect app.
- Playback footage to view previous activities.
- Get instant alert notifications on the detection of motion or sound.
- Use the two-way intercom to listen and speak to the other side of the camera.
- Allow others to manage your IP cameras but with limited permissions.
- Log-in using your fingerprint for extra security.
- Access your saved footage in the Cloud.
How to Download Hik-Connect for PC, Mac & Windows
It is way easier to manage and control your security cameras on a bigger screen. Hence, it is more reliable if you install Hik-Connect for your PC. The process is quite easy. You must know that you will be required to download an Android Emulator first. Only then can you proceed to download Hik-Connect for your device.
Why Download an Android Emulator?
Since Hik-Connect is an Android application and it can only be downloaded from the google play store. But the problem is, you can not access the play store directly on your PC. For this reason, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your device first. The software will help you download your favourite applications from the google play store, directly on your device.
Here we will use the popular BlueStacks Android Emulator. Follow the guide given below.
⇒ BlueStacks Alternatives
Installing Hik-Connect using BlueStacks
1. First up, we will download BlueStacks by clicking on the button given below. This will take you to a download guide for Bluestacks. Follow the guide and install the emulator on your PC.
Installing Hik-Connect for PC using APK
You can also use the APK method to download Hik-Connect. This method is mainly used when an application is removed from the google play store. Follow the steps given below to download the app using APK.
1. Download Hik-Connect APK from an appropriate site on Google.
2. Now, locate the downloaded APK file on the BlueStacks main page. You will see an APK installer tab at the top left side. Click on it and choose Hik-Connect APK file. The application will install automatically.
Installing Hik-Connect using NoxPlayer
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator to download the application for your PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is almost similar to BlueStacks.
1. Download NoxPlayer by clicking on the button below.