PixelLab for PC is a fully functioning photoshop smartphone client. Although the app is not a professional photoshop editor, it still offers some amazing and highly reliable features. With this application, you can add texts to your photos, stickers, remove or add a background, turn simple text into 3D text and much more. Other than it’s rather cool features, the application comes with a very neat and easy-to-use interface so you can navigate through the application faster and with just a few taps.
The PixelLab app is designed and offered by App Holdings. This application is supported by all Android and iOS devices. However, the application does not have a version for PC but you can still download PixelLab for PC, Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS. In this blog post, you will find a guide which will help you in installing this application directly from the google play store. Furthermore, you will also find more about the app at the end of this blog post.
The PixelLab application offers a wide variety of modern features.
- Add texts to your creations and get to choose from different creative fonts.
- Also, get to add 3D texts to photos or templates and give them a cool and fresh vibe.
- Design and customize the texts by adding colours and different styles.
- Add imported images or browse for more images on the app to style and edit them.
- Draw on the PixelLab app and reshape and resize your creation.
- Change or remove the background. You can add different backgrounds from the PixelLab app.
- Enhance the quality of your photos by editing and photoshopping.
- Add quotes to your photos and give meaning to them.
- You can also create cool memes on this application.
How to Download and Install PixelLab for PC, Mac & Windows
As PixelLab is an Android and iOS application and therefore, it can only be downloaded and installed from the google play store. But, we can not directly access the play store on our PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10. This is where we will introduce you to software called an Android Emulator.
We will use the Android Emulator to gain access to the google play store directly on our devices. This way it is easier to install applications as well. And not only that, but the emulator will also help you run the application smoothly. Here, you can either use the BlueStacks Android Emulator or the NoxPlayer Android Emulator. The download guides for both the emulators are given below.
Download and Use BlueStacks to Install PixelLab
- Firstly download the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Next, launch the emulator on your computer.
- Following, locate the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- OR, click on the google play store extension which you will also find on the home page.
- Now search for the PixelLab app.
- From the list of similar applications which appears on your screen, select the app.
- And click on install to download it on your PC.
- Finally, locate and launch PixelLab by clicking on the app icon.
- Lastly, enjoy the app on a bigger screen.
Download and Use NoxPlayer for the Installation of PixelLab for Windows
- First, we will download the NoxPlayer Android emulator from its official website.
- After that, launch the emulator on your PC, Mac and Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Once you launch it, type and search for PixelLab on the emulator’s search bar.
- In another case, you can also directly open the play store search bar by clicking on its extension.
- Once you search for the app, a list of apps related to your search result will appear.
- Click on PixelLab and then click on install.
- Lastly, locate, launch and enjoy using your new keyboard on a bigger screen.