Touch VPN for PC is a fully functioning proxy server which allows you to create a secure connection to a restricted website. The VPN does this by masking your true identity allowing you to surf through websites anonymously. Moreover, it also provides your data with bank-grade security from hackers, malicious website, data thieves, malware, e.t.c thus proving to be highly reliable.
Touch VPN is supported by both Android and iOS devices. However, you can also install this VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows if you follow our easy download guide given at the end of this blog post. Now, before you proceed to the download guide, you can look at some of Touch VPN’s key features below.
Touch VPN for PC
Through Touch VPN, users can gain an encrypted connection to block sites with a concealed identity. The VPN safely turns your actual geo-location into a different server. Furthermore, it also transforms public Wi-Fi to a safe and secure network connection providing your personal data with high protection. All you have to do is switch ON the VPN and you’re good to go!
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Promises bank-grade protection from prying eyes.
- Provides Unlimited bandwidth.
- Offers fast browsing experience.
- One-tap connection and for free.
- Provides secured WiFi and Hotspot connection.
- Fast speed proxy servers.
⇒ Touch VPN Alternative: Rocket VPN for PC Download [Windows & Mac]
How to Download Touch VPN for PC (Mac & Windows)
If you want to use Touch VPN on your PC then you will be required to download an Android Emulator first. Why? Because it helps you gain access to the google play store, this way you can directly download the application on your PC. Besides running applications through BlueStacks, you can also run games on the emulator for smooth gaming.
We suggest you download BlueStacks as it is the best Android emulator available in the market right now. It comprises of a very simple and constructive interface and you can easily download it on your PC.
Follow the steps given below to download BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- First, click on the link to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- The downloaded file will appear at the bottom of your browser’s screen.
- Click on the file and a .exe extension will appear on your screen. Click run to open the BlueStacks installer.
- Once the installer is generated, click on install now to start the installation process.
- The installer will download and extract all the files necessary for running the emulator. This process may take a few minutes to seconds depending on your PC’s performance.
- Following, BlueStacks will fire up on your PC and instantly navigate you to the sign-in page for the google play store.
- There, sign-in with your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
- Finally, BlueStacks is ready to be used on your PC.
Install Touch VPN using BlueStacks
Follow the steps below to install Touch VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows using BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Double-click on the BlueStacks icon to launch it on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
- Type and search for Touch VPN on the BlueStacks search bar which you will find on the top right side of the emulator.
- The emulator will automatically lead you to the google play store page for Touch VPN and applications related to it.
- Choose the app from the list and install Touch VPN.
- Launch Touch VPN on your PC by double-clicking on the app icon.
⇒ You can also use the APK method in case you don’t find an application on the google play store. BlueStacks will also be required in this method.