Doesn’t it get frustrating when you open a website and it says, ‘the website is not available in your country’? Or even a website does open, some of its features would be restricted in your country? Especially nowadays, more websites tend to get restricted or blocked by the government or higher authorities. In such a case, smart people like you prefer using a VPN. And our job is to recommend the most reliable and fully functioning VPN for you to download. And that VPN is Free VPN for PC.
What is Free VPN for PC
Free VPN – Unseen Online is a free, powerful and highly stable tool for bypassing Geo-restricted sites without being identified or tracked. The VPN lets you experience unblocked sites with high security from hackers, malware, data trackers, e.t.c. Once you switch on the VPN, it immediately changes your actual IP address into a different location with a fast speed internet. All the while, the VPN conceals and protects your identity and data allowing you to surf through webs anonymously. Moreover, it protects you from censorship, fraudulent websites, and other interference.
- Connect with just one click.
- Encrypted data traffic for secure browsing.
- No registration required.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Automatic configuration.
The application can also be downloaded for PC, Mac, and Windows. You can use our download guide given below. Also, you can look below for some VPNs which are similar to Free VPN that can also be downloaded for PC.
⇒ Free VPN – Unseen Online Alternatives
How to Download Free VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows
You can download Free VPN for your device to experience it on a bigger screen. It is very simple, just follow the guide given below.
The VPN is for Android and iOS devices, Thus, it can not be downloaded directly from the google play store. For this reason, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your PC. This software will help you gain access to the google play store without any restrictions.
There are plenty of emulators offered in the market. But we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. The emulator is quite powerful and stable. It is top on the list for high performance and easy download process. Now let’s proceed to the download guide.
⇒ Download and Install BlueStacks for PC
- First, click below to download the emulator’s raw file.
- Next, you will see the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen. Click on the file and a .exe extension will pop up on your screen.
- On the .exe extension, click on run to open the BlueStacks installer.
- Now, click on install and the emulator’s installer will start installing BlueStacks. All the while it will also extract and download important files.
- The installation process may take some time depending on the performance of your PC and the network connection.
- Also, make sure you have enough space and disabled antivirus software on your PC to avoid errors.
⇒ Configuration of the Emulator
- Once the emulator is installed, configure it by signing in with your Gmail account.
- The google play store sign-in page will appear on your screen immediately after installation.
- If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
⇒ Installing Free VPN for PC using BlueStacks
Finally, we can install Free VPN using BlueStacks.
- Go to BlueStacks and search for Free VPN on the emulator’s search bar. It will instantly navigate you to the google play store.
- You can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on the extension. The extension is already available on the BlueStacks home page.
- Next, choose Free VPN from the list of related applications and install it.
- Double-click on the icon to launch the app and enjoy using it on your PC.
⇒ Installing Free VPN using APK File
The APK file method can be used to install Free VPN through BlueStacks if the application is no more available on the google play store.
- Search for Free VPN APK on the google search bar.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website. You can also download it by clicking on the button below.
- Next, locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on the Free VPN APK file and the application will install instantly.
⇒ Installing Free VPN for PC using NoxPlayer
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator to download the application for your PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is almost similar to BlueStacks.
1. Download NoxPlayer by clicking on the button below.