Windows and Mac users can download Gallery Vault for PC through this article. Gallery Vault is a powerful privacy app that allows the user to easily hide and encrypt images, videos, etc. This app is facilitating massive numbers of people all around the world. It is a free Android tool categorized under media editors that allows hiding all documents that you do not want others to watch. Unfortunately, there is no official version of Gallery Vault for PC on Play Store. That’s why, I drafted the convenient guide on how to download Gallery Vault for PC, Free on Window 10 & Mac Operating System.
How do I install Gallery Vault on my PC & Laptop?
As I already told you, Gallery Vault is initially made for Android and iOS users. We don’t have any official web or version of Gallery Vault for PC. So To install Gallery Vault on PC, you need the support of the third party Android emulator. These emulators or app installers are very powerful and helpful like Android in Windows. Therefore, In the last section of this article, I will provide a guide on how to download & install Gallery Vault for PC.
What is Gallery Vault APK?
Gallery Vault is not available yet on the Play store. All apps that are not available on the Play store have APK files. This app is no more available on Google Play store but before the app update, APK file has arrived. This app is a part of favorite apps collection in tons of Android devices. Gallery Vault APK is available in a large number of files, APK Providers.
|File size||10.5 MB|
Feature of Gallery Vault:
Gallery Vault is a well-protected and fully secure app for hiding all secrets & private images, photos and files. Following are the Features of this app:
- Hide the app icon and keep your protection safe. Users can store private images, videos in this secure vault.
- The interface of this app is beautifully designed. It provides you smooth and great social media browsing.
- You can hide all photos, videos, important files. All hidden files are encrypted.
- It supports hiding documents in SD cards and transfers your hiding files to SD card to save your device storage/memory.
- There is no storage limitation to hide videos and photos. Even you can hide GIF images.
- It supports fingerprint passwords for good security.
What can I do if I forgot Password?
First of all, you can find the mail that was sent by Gallery Vault then follow the step by step guide in the mail to reset your password. On the other hand, if you can’t find the mail, you can resolve this issue by the following steps:
- Launch gallery locking page.
- Tap the “Manage space” in the system App. ( System setting>Apps>Gallery Vaults).
- Unlock two times and fails, Forgot button will display.
- Tap the “Forgot” button and click “Resend Auth Email”.
In the above guide, you will reset your password and enjoy the security of Gallery Vault for Android, PC, free on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac Operating system.
How to download and install Gallery Vault for PC, Windows & Mac:
Before we proceeding to the installation process, you need to download and install third-party app installers on PC & Laptop. Now you can download directly APK file from Gallery Vault official site. Windows users are not able to use Gallery Vault on PC, Windows 10 & Mac. Therefore, follow the method below to get access to Gallery Vault on Windows.
- You need to download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- The installation process is very simple but the process takes a little bit of time. Just follow on-screen instructions.
- Now add up your valid Google account email and password to log in. If you have not Google Account you need to create one.
- Now, click on the APK file. you can also download Gallery Vault APK file if you didn’t download the file.
- After that, Gallery vault for PC, Windows & Mac is fully installed and ready to use.
- Launch and locate the app on Bluestacks My Apps and the Main menu of the system.