gCMOB is a free monitoring software application that is used for live streaming from CP Plus DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, etc. This application is designed for Android devices. It is currently available in the English language and it was last updated in March 2017. By installing this application, users can easily monitor and view streaming with the help of their smartphones.
It is a good CCTV application for PC, but sadly there is no official version of gCMOB for PC, Windows and Mac Os. Just install this application and make an account, you can easily access this application. It is a very compatible application with your device. The interface of this software is easy to control. With the help of our guidelines, you will be able to download gCMOB for PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS. You can also install P2PLive Cam for PC, Night Owl HD for PC.
Key Features of gCMOB For PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS:
This software includes many features such as:
- The video playback feature of this app allows the users to watch previously saved videos of the cam whenever they want.
- If the software detects any suspicious thing in the recording it will immediately notify with the help of the Push Alarm feature.
- With the help of this application, you can manage multiple cams simultaneously.
- It supports PTZ control ( Zoom in, Zoom out).
- Users allow storing recorded or saved videos in the cloud storage of this software.
- This application allows two-way talk.
- It allows to create, edit watch your favorite cameras.
- Users can link their devices remotely or automatically.
- You can capture screenshots whenever you want.
- Users allow connecting both CCTV and IP cameras.
- You can also merge “video playback” and “image playback”.
How to download and install gCMOB for PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS:
gCMOB is an Android application and especially use on android devices. If you want to use this application on your PC, Laptop, Windows & Mac we will suggest you Bluestacks Android Emulator.
What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is a well known Android emulator that brings the Android applications to your PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS. It is the 2nd largest emulating application around the world.
Follow these guidelines to install gCMOB application in your PC, Laptop, Windows & Mac OS.
- You need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC from their official website.
- After the installation process, launch it.
- You will require to login to your Google Account to be able to use Bluestacks Android application.
- If you have not Google Account, you need to create one.
- After Login, Bluestacks is ready to use.
- Now, you will observe the “App Center” Screen on your desktop. if you are in the “My Apps” tab then go to the “App Center” tab.
- You can see the search bar at the right corner of the Bluestacks window.
- Search “gCMOB” hit the “Enter” button to proceed.
- You will find “gCMOB” in the list of Google Play store.
- Install it on your PC by accepting the permission.
- After the completion of downloading, Launch gCMOB application. just as you do on Android devices sign in, sign out.
- Finally, you will be able to use gCMOB application on your PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS. That’s all!