Looking for home appliances managing and monitoring software? Let us introduce to the Geeni app which allows its users to control and manage all Geeni smart home devices remotely from their smart device. With this app, you can also use Amazon Echo to manage your Geeni smart home devices from anyplace in the world, YES, we repeat anywhere in the world! Along with its highly uncomplicated and constructive interface, it also provides easy navigation to all Geeni devices and functions, features. This application is offered by Merkury Innovations. However, you can also download Geeni for PC, Mac and Windows 10/8/7 with the help of our easy download guide. This way you can easily manage and enjoy the Geeni experience on a bigger screen.
What More Does Geeni for PC Offer
Geeni is a software through which you can control all your Geeni home appliances simply on your smart device. With just a single tap, you can switch off lights and bulbs in your home, change the colour of your lights, manage and monitor surveillance cameras and much more. The best thing is, you can control these home appliances from wherever you are. Who wouldn’t want to have such a modern and reliable application on their device?!
- Control and manage home devices remotely at any time and from anyplace.
- Set activities for your devices beforehand.
- Schedule the on and off timings to assure security.
- Allows limited access to family members and friends.
- Access to other people allowed only on permission.
- Supports Cloud storage which means you can control your appliances from any device.
- One tap on and off system.
- Get instant alert notifications if the app is connected to a security camera.
- Take screenshots and capture photos while viewing live footage.
- Speaker and playback system provided on the Geeni security camera system.
How to Download and Install Geeni for PC, Mac, and Windows 10/8/7/XP and Vista
In this blog post, you will find out about how you can download the Geeni app using an Android Emulator. Along with that, you can also use the APK download process. This process comes in handy when the application to be installed is not found on the google play store. Since Geeni is already available on the google play store, we won’t be needing it here.
Why use an Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator will act as both a target software and as a third party software. You can test, run and download Android applications using these emulators.
The emulator we are going to use in this article is; BlueStacks. It is among the top Android Emulators which is both highly stable and powerful. You can also opt for other emulators other than BlueStacks, whichever is suitable for your device. Now follow the easy steps given below to download the Geeni app for your computer, Mac and Windows.
Download the BlueStacks Emulator to Install Geeni
If you are using BlueStacks to download the Geeni app then visit this link to find more information about it.
- Firstly, download the emulator’s raw file by clicking on the added link.
- After that, go to the downloaded file and click on it.
- On the .exe extensions which will appear on your screen, click run.
- Following, the BlueStacks installer will open up on your screen.
- Next, click install on the installer tab.
- The emulators will start extracting and downloading all necessary files.
- After that, the emulator will fire up on your PC.
- Next, it will navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, add your Gmail account to sign in for configuration.
Now let’s proceed to the Geeni download guide.
To Install the Geeni App through BlueStacks, follow the steps below.
- Firstly, launch the emulator.
- Secondly, go to the search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension which is already available on the emulator’s homepage.
- Next, search for the Geeni app on the search bar.
- After that, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store page for Geeni.
- Select the app from the list and click on install.
- Finally, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page and desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the app icon.
- Launch Geeni and enjoy controlling and managing your home appliances on your PC, Windows and Mac OS.