Allo for PC, Windows, and Mac is a smart messaging application for Android users. The application provides amazing features along with end-to-end encryption on all user data. Allo is the safest and most reliable free chat application which comes with a simple and clean interface allowing quick access to all features. Moreover, the application also provides a huge collection of emojis, stickers, and much other fun stuff.
Amazing features of Allo for Windows
- You can Add stories
- Enjoy voice calls and video calls.
- Highly encrypted.
- Free stickers and huge collection of emojis.
- Use QR codes to add friends.
- Mute, block, or delete chats.
- Use the Night mode or change themes whenever you want.
- Share files, images, videos and much more without any restrictions.
How to download Allo app for Windows
- To download any android application on the desktop, “Bluestacks” is a must.
- Bluestacks is one of the active launching pads and gives a platform to install android applications.
- Bluestacks can be downloaded from its official website that is “Bluestacks.com”.
- Once downloaded you can simply install it by agreeing to the license.
- Further, an icon of bluestacks will appear on the desktop.
- Subsequently, launch it and log in to the play store with an active Gmail account.
Installing the Allo for Mac-
- Next to logging in on the play store, search for the Allo app in the search bar.
- Subsequently, click on the “install” icon on the top right corner.
- Following up, accept the license agreement and go with the on-screen information.
- The application will be launched and an icon will appear on the PC.
Downloading Allo for Windows through NOX-
- Bluestacks is a comparatively heavy emulator and takes most of the PC’s storage.
- Another emulator “NOX” is also used.
- Comparatively, NOX is a lightweight emulator.
- It can be downloaded from the website “Nox.com”.
- Furthermore, the enabling setup is similar to those of bluestacks.
Downloading Allo for PC through APK file-
- An APK file is downloaded from “apkpure”.
- Once downloaded, you need to open bluestacks and click on the “install apk” icon.
- It will be appearing at the top left corner.
- Afterward, locate the previously downloaded apk file and navigate it to Bluestacks by drag and drop method.
- The application will then be downloaded shortly.
- Finally, when the download completes, open the application and start using it on your PC.