Q-See QT View for PC is a security camera monitoring application designed to work with QT-series security DVRs. This is a highly reliable and fully functioning application best known among popular monitoring apps. These days home and office security systems are the most critical for providing our family and colleagues with the maximum security. However, having a separate smart device to monitor these surveillance systems is more efficient and Q-See QT View is just the application for you. It was designed and offered by DPSI. Furthermore, this application allows you to control your camera by simply touching and swiping your finger to move its directions. You can also download Q-See QT View for your PC, Mac, and Windows 7/8/10.
NOTE: The Q-See QT View app is only compatible with QT DVR series.
⇒ Best Application Alternative to Q-See QT View:
We recommend an alternative application to Q-See QT View i.e iVMS-4500 for PC/Mac/Windows – Free Download.
Q-See QT View for PC – Features
- Users can monitor multiple live security footage at the same time. Up to 4 live videos allowed.
- You can also remotely control your cameras from your device by touching and swiping on the screen.
- Playback and view your pre-recorded video footage anyplace and whenever you want.
- You can also take still images to preview later.
- You will also get instant alert notifications on the detection of unusual movement or sound.
- Simply connect your camera using QR codes or you can connect them directly by using their ID.
- You can connect the app on 32 smart devices at a time.
- Supports PTZ control.
How to Download and Install Q-See QT View for PC, Mac, and Windows 7,8,10
First of all, we will download and install an Android Emulator for our computer and Laptop which will allow us access to the google play store. Once we gain access to the play store, it will become very simple to install Q-See QT View. We can either use the APK method or directly download the app from the google play store. However, the emulator is required for both methods.
In this blog post, we are going to use by far the best emulator in the market i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to download a different emulator on your Windows and Mac then you can also opt for NoxPlayer or KOPlayer. As most of the emulators have almost the same download process, you can also use the guides given below for them.
BlueStacks Downloading Method for the Installation of Q-See QT View
- Firstly, click below on the download button to download the BlueStacks emulator file. ↓
- Secondly, click or tap to open the folder containing the downloaded file.
- A .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- Thirdly, click on the run option and the BlueStacks installer will pop open on your screen.
- The generated BlueStacks installer will download and extract all necessary files to install and run the emulator on your PC, Mac and Windows.
- This process may take some time as the BlueStacks emulator is quite a heavy-weight software.
- A google play store configuration page will open up on your screen.
- There, sign in with your active Gmail account to configure the emulator.
- Finally, locate and launch the emulator and install the Q-See QT View applications directly from the google play store. Look Below For Guide ↓
Q-See QT View Installation Method Using BlueStacks
- Once you start the emulator, search for the BlueStacks search bar and type Q-See QT View there.
- You can also directly click on the play store extension which you will see on the BlueStacks home page.
- This way you can instantly go to the play store to search for your app.
- Next, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen.
- From there, select Q-See QT View and install the app.
- Locate and launch the app by double-clicking on the app icon and enjoy using it on your bigger screen.
Q-See QT View Installation Using APK Method
The APK download process can also be used to install the FaceApp through BlueStacks. This is useful especially when the application is not found on the google play store.
- Fist of all, you will have to download the Q-See QT View APK file from an official website from the google search engine.
- Next, search for the APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click om installed apps. After that, click on the APK installer.
- Following, click on the Q-See QT View APK file and the application will install automatically.
- Finally, click twice on the app icon and have monitoring on a bigger screen on your PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.