Star VPN for PC, Mac, Windows is an application that provides secure VPN connection using military-grade encryption based on OpenVPN and OpenWeb protocols. This tool supports both UDP and TCP connections with custom ports e.g. port 53, 80, 443, and many more. You can use ANY port (1-65535) with StealthVPN depending on your preference. The plan is available in Europe and North America and it allows you to connect one device to Star VPN for free. With the standard plan, the app offers simultaneous access from 5 devices. You can also install Star on your WiFi router and then share a connection with all devices in your household.
All the servers are connected to fast 1 Gbit or 10 Gbit links to the Internet. The app also offers more than 300+ servers in over 50 countries. The fastest VPN connection is guaranteed and there is no traffic limit. You can use our service to download and stream media content from the US, UK, and other countries.
Notable Features Of Star VPN App
- Star VPN has fast and reliable servers that won’t drop connection when you are connected.
- Connect and locate the Google Play Store even if you reside in China.
- This VPN Provides you with freedom on accessing the different websites which are blocked by your country.
- It will make you unnamed online and encrypting your connection to make it secure against hackers.
- Also, the VPN Automatically changes the IP address of your device.
- With this VPN you will bypass the most basic security network or firewalls for your freedom.
- VPN Connects you with different servers like the USA, Japan, Singapore, and Others.
- You will add your custom proxy server address.
- This VPN detects PAC automatically from your network configuration.
- It has an easy and smart user-interface to understand.
- The best feature of this app is it does not play any unnecessary add to make sure you will enjoy the VPN.
The Procedure of Download and install Star VPN for PC
FIRST STEP: Download Bluestacks from this above-mentioned link. Click on the link and download Bluestacks. Once Bluestacks file download then opens the .exe file from the download folder and let it install on your PC.
SECOND STEP: LOG-IN with your Google account when Bluestacks install on your PC then open Google Play Store by entering your email address and password or create a new account at google play store.
THIRD STEP: Now open Google Play Store from the Bluestacks main menu and search for the VPN on Google play store in the search bar select application and hit the install now button.
FOURTH STEP: Once this VPN successfully installed on your PC then open the app directly from the Bluestacks main menu or you will open it from your PC desktop. Now your app is ready to run on your PC.
How to Use the VPN after installation
Once the whole installation process is completed. Then the app icon will automatically appear on the Bluestacks home page or Desktop main screen. Now click on the app icon and start using the VPN on PC just as you use on your android device.
Download the app for PC through NOX-
- In case you don’t have enough space in your PC, download NOX.
- NOX is a lighter platform than Bluestacks.
- In contrast to Bluestacks, NOX acts as a mini emulator.
- Moreover, download it from “bignox.com”.
Download the app for PC through APK file-
- Sometimes you can face a poor internet connection or app removed from Bluestacks.
- In addition, use an alternate method and download an APK file.
- Initially download the APK file from “apkpure”.
- Subsequently, open Bluestacks and click on the “install apk” icon.
- Furthermore, move the downloaded apk file to Bluestacks.
- Finally, the app will be downloaded shortly.