These days, many people use security systems to lessen the risk of theft, disloyalty and even protection. Therefore, a good security camera monitoring system is really important as a person wholly depends on it. For this reason, we recommend BitVision HD for PC fulfils its promises effectively. It is a popular software for monitoring live footage on your device, without having to create a separate system. The application is developed by HorseSpeed Technology Limited and it is supported by all Android and iOS devices.
There are several applications similar to Bit Vision HD but not as good however you can still check them out. These are; Hik-Connect, iVMS-4500, and Foscam. You can click on the links to get more information about these applications.
What More Does BitVision HD for Windows Offer
Bit Vision HD is a highly stable application for people who want to ensure security is their first priority. That is because this application is fully functioning and extremely practical. You can monitor multiple screens at the same time. Furthermore, it provides excellent quality real-time video. Users can even capture images and screenshots to save and view later.
You can also download BitVision HD for PC, Mac, and Windows. Down below, you will find the simple download guides which you can use to install the app.
- Registration: To register, all you require to do is sign in or create an account on Bit Vision HD app using your Gmail account.
- Add Device: Users can easily connect their devices using a QR code or by adding the serial number of the P2P camera. There are other options too which you can review while configuring the app.
- Playback: Easily playback your security camera footage any time you want. This way you can easily view previous activities.
- Cloud Storage: All storage is saved in the Cloud which means you can view your previous security camera footage or images on there.
- Alert Notifications: Immediately get alert notifications or alarms on the detection of suspicious activities like unusual sounds, movement or intruders.
How to Download and Install BitVision HD for PC, Mac & Windows 7, 8, 10
It only takes a few easy steps to download Bit Vision HD on your computer or Windows. First, we will download a third party software i.e an Android Emulator. Secondly, we will gain access to the google play store through the emulator. And lastly, we will install our application from the play store. In case the application is not found on the google play store, we can use the APK method to download the app instead.
Now let’s proceed to the installation process.
Downloading BlueStacks to Install BitVision HD for PC
In this article, we will be using the BlueStacks emulator as it is a powerful and stable software. It has gained enough popularity due to its effective functionality. Moreover, the download process is also very easy.
- First of all, download the emulator’s file. ← Click on the link.
- Next, click on the downloaded raw file.
- A .exe extension will emerge on the screen.
- Select run and the BlueStacks installer will pop up on your screen.
- There, click on install to start the installation.
- Once the emulator is installed, it will fire up on your computer and quickly navigate you to the google play store page for configuration.
- Configure the emulator by signing in with your Gmail account or number.
- In case you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
Installing BitVision HD Using BlueStacks
Now that BlueStacks is successfully installed on our Windows, Mac and PC, we can use it to download our application.
- Firstly, open the emulator on your PC and look for the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- You can also directly navigate to the google play store search bar by clicking on its extension.
- Next, search for Bit Vision HD on the search bar.
- A list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen.
- Select Bit Vision HD from the list and install it.
- Locate the installed application on the emulators home page or the desktop main screen.
Double-click on app icon to launch the app. Now enjoy monitoring your IP cameras on a bigger screen.
Using NoxPlayer to Install BitVision HD for PC
NoxPlayer is also a powerful Android Emulator. It is an alternative to Bluestacks. The download process is almost similar to that of BlueStacks.
- To install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website, click on the link.
- Launch the emulator and search for BitVision HD on the emulator’s search bar.
- You can also open the google play store and search for the app there.
- Open the application page on the google play store and click on install.
- Finally, locate and launch the app on your PC, Mac and Windows.