Android users enjoy the edge over other users. Android offers a lot of beneficial applications to its users and one can download all these applications through play store. iPhone users do not enjoy as much liberty in downloading applications as Android users do. The best thing about Android applications is they are mostly free and there is an application for every problem in the Play Store
For instance, if you are a fan of Big Bang Theory then there are plenty of torrent applications on Play Store through which you can download your desired Torrent or desired season. This does not happen with PC users. If they want to download a certain Torrent then mostly they see the blocked sites in front of them. Every problem has a solution and all those people who want the Android applications on their PCs have a solution as well and this solution goes through BlueStacks.
What is BlueStacks?
Well, BlueStacks is an Android emulator and it an app plyer is a software through which a person is able to download the Android applications on his or her PC. For instance, if you are a fan of CM VPN and you want to install this particular application on your PC then for that you need to install an Android emulator and no other emulator is as amazing as Bluestacks. This emulator comes with so many features and once it is on your system then you can access Play Store easily through it. Bluestacks can give you an overall Android experience on your desktop and this is the reason why it is the best.
How To Download BlueStacks On your PC And Windows:
- It is very simple, we are going to guide you step by step. First and foremost you need to go to Google. Once in Google, search for BlueStacks, Android Emulator. After a while, Google will provide you a number of links, through these links you will be able to download this emulator on your system.
- Click on the link you desire and install BlueStacks on your PC through it. You will get an icon on your desktop after BlueStacks will be installed on your system.
- Click on that icon and enjoy the Android-like experience. You will be redirected to a browser and through this browser, you can access everything, including the Android Play Store.
- Go to that Play Store and write in the search bar the name of your desired application. The Play Store will search the application for you. After you get the application, install it and you are good to go.
- Through an Android emulator, you can download Android applications on your PC and system. Now you do not need to worry if you cannot find a direct link of your desired application because Android Emulator has it and it can give it to you through BlueStacks.
Bluestacks Installation Step-By-Step:
- At very first you need to visit Bluestacks official web site and download the latest version of this app player.
- It has a very large file for downloading, so make sure you have a stable and fast connection.
- Bluestacks.Exe will appear in your download folder when it complete, or whenever you give download path on the browser.
- Open the file start the package to copy every necessary file’s into your system.
- The system will ensure your approval for installing new software, So click on RUN the program.
- So now a new screen will appear with Bluestacks logo on it, click on the “install” button.
- After that extracting files will continue the process, wait for while to get all the files copied.
- Now click on the complete button.
- Select your language and login Blustacks with your Google account.
- Incase, you don’t have any Google account you can sign-up instantly.