Http Injector for PC. It is an app that browses the internet connection privately and securely with the header support. This tool is specially developed for professional Android users. There is no official version of Http Injector for PC, Windows and Mac OS. So, In this tutorial, I will tell you how to download and Install Http Injector For PC, Windows & Mac.
About Http Injector:
It is a professional VPN tool that is used for professional tasks. You can access any blocked website without any fear of harmful and suspicious things. It is a very popular Android VPN and developed by Evozi app developers. Http Injector is for those people or professionals who have advanced-level knowledge of VPN, Proxy, etc. This app is very popular in Indonesia, India, Brazil, and many other countries. The useful tools of this app that helps to create and import configuration are IP Hunter, Tethering unblock, payload generator, etc. In the payload option of Http Injector, you can write details like URL, Injection method, online host, etc.
Features of Http Injector for PC, (Windows & Mac OS):
- Save and secure your internet connection using SSH.
- You will be able to strip headers from incoming Http responses.
- This app provides you DNS changer.
- You can build in SSH, IP Hunter, Host Checker, etc.
- The feature of this app Battery saver saves Battery of your Android device.
- It can change buffer size etc.
- This Android app supports SSH/proxy which can unblock websites.
How many types are tunnel available in Http Injector?
There are various types of tunnel.
- Http proxy with SSH
How to download and Install Http Injector For PC, (Windows & Mac OS):
If you want to download and install Http Injector on PC then you have two ways to install this Android app on your PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS.
- Download and Install Http Injector using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Download and Install Http Injector using Nox App Player.
Install Http Injector using Bluestacks Android Emulator:
- Before we proceed to the installation process, you need to download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your C, windows & Mac. If you haven’t installed it. You can install Bluestacks from their official website.
- Login to your Google Account. if you have not Google Account you need to create one.
- After login, Click My Apps Button in Bluestacks window. you will observe the search bar at the right corner of the window.
- Search “Http Injector” and hit the “Enter”.
- You will see the results for Http Injector app, Now click to Install it.
- After the installation process is finished, you will be able to access the Http Injector from Bluestacks home screen.
Install Http Injector using Nox App Player:
- The first step is to install Nox App Player in PC, Windows & Mac OS.
- After installing run Nox in PC.
- Login to your Google Account.
- After this procedure, you will see the tab searcher, Now search for Http Injector.
- Install it by accepting all terms and conditions.
- Once done, you will be able to use Http Injector on your PC, Windows & Mac OS.