SonyLIVE for PC, Windows 7/8/10, Mac, and Android is an amazing application. Binge-watch unlimited TV and WEB shows with the SonyLIV for Windows for free. Users can watch live TV Shows and stream live TV channels whenever they want. You can also watch your favorite movies on SonyLIV. The application is offered by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd. SonyLIV is originally an Indian application but they also offer content based on locations other than India. Hence, you can stream TV channels based in your country.
The app is available for both Android and iOS devices but no for PC. You can download SonyLIV for Mac, PC, and Windows if you follow the download guide given in this blog post.
SonyLIV for Windows – Main Features
- SonyLIV for Laptop offers a variety of TV channels like live sports channels, live news channels, live entertainment channels, e.t.c.
- You can also switch to kids mode and play them kids’ TV channels for free.
- Users can also add content to the favorites list to access them instantly, later.
- You can also download your favorite TV shows and other content to watch them later.
- SonyLIV for Mac is not entirely free. It also offers a premium package which you can get to watch ad-free content and gain access to advanced features.
How to Download SonyLIV for Mac, PC, and Windows
Since SonyLIV for Windows is only available for Android and iOS devices. We prepared an authentic guide for you to download SonyLIV for PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is quite simple, you only require an Android emulator, access to the google play store, and a good internet connection on your PC.
1. Download an Android Emulator for your PC
Android emulators are important if you want to access the google play store on your PC. Otherwise, you won’t be able to install your applications directly. The emulator we recommend here is BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is one of the most popular and no doubt the most stable emulator available in store right now. Moreover, it is very easy to download BlueStacks on your PC. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- First, download BlueStacks from here.
- Once the raw file is downloaded, a .exe file will appear on your screen.
- Click run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Now on the BlueStacks installer, click on install now. This will start the installation of the emulator.
- The installation may take a few minutes to seconds while the installer downloads and extracts necessary files.
- Last but not least, sign in with your Gmail account on the google play store page which the emulator navigates you to, after installation.
- Finally, BlueStacks is installed, configured and ready to be used on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
- Android Studios
Errors During Installation:
Errors are more likely to occur if you have low storage on your device or enabled antivirus software. BlueStacks is a heavy but powerful emulator and thus, requires enough space. Hence, make sure your PC has enough storage and disable the antivirus software if you have one on your PC. Also, make sure your PC is connected to a high-speed internet connection. Otherwise, it will only slow down the performance of BlueStacks and it may take a lot of time to download and install on your PC.
2. Installing SonyLIV for PC, Mac, and Windows
Once the BlueStacks is successfully installed on your PC, you can proceed to download your application using either the google play store or APK file.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC by double-clicking on the emulator’s icon.
- Type and search for the SonyLIV app on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The emulator will directly navigate you to the google play store.
- There you will see a list of related results. Choose SonyLIV from the list and install it.
- Double click on the app icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
If you’re using the APK method then,
- Search for SonyLIV APK on the google search bar.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks main page.
- You will find it on the top left APK installer tab. Click on the SonyLIV APK file and the application will start installing automatically.
- Launch and enjoy the SonyLIV app on your PC, Mac, and Windows.