Internet Speed Test Master for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is an application that is used to test your internet speed and check network performance. Everything is very easy in this application with just one tap, it will test your internet connection through thousands of servers worldwide and show accurate results within 30 seconds. Speed Test Master is a free internet speed meter. The application can test speed for 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, DSL, and ADSL. The application is more of a wifi analyzer that could help you test wifi connection.
Top Features of Internet speed test
- With this application, you can easily test your download and upload speed and ping latency.
- The application also contains an advanced ping test to check your network stability.
- You can also check Wi-Fi signal strength and find the strongest signal spot
- Detect who is using your Wi-Fi
- Data usage manager help you monitor your mobile data usage
- Check your real-time internet speed in the status bar
- Diagnose network automatically when a bad connection
- Internet speed test has a detailed speed test information and Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Save internet speed test result permanently
How to Download internet speed test for PC on your Device
Unfortunately, this app not launched any official version of this app for PC Windows or Laptop, but don’t worry you are still able to use this app on your device by just using an Android emulator.
1- Download Bluestacks on Your PC
- First, Download BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click on this (Link) and get all Instructions about how to download Bluestacks emulator.
- Secondly, open the Bluestacks official site and you will get the “Download Bluestacks” bar.
- Click on the “Download Bluestacks” button.
- Here it downloads the .exe file on your PC.
- Now find the .exe file and open it into your device.
- Once you open .exe file a new tab will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “NEXT” button and extract files on your device.
- Once all files are extracts, then again a new tab will appear with the Blue “Download” bar.
- Finally, Just Press the “Download” bar and Bluestacks installation process start.
2- Install and Use internet speed test for PC
- At very first open Bluestacks on your device.
- Once you open Bluestacks, the Google Play store Signup page will appear on the home interface of Bluestacks.
- Here, it required your email or password to Signup.
- Once you successfully Signup, type the name in the search bar and hit enter or click on the search button.
- Now select the required app or tool and click on the “Install Now” button or install it into your PC.
How to Use internet speed test after installation
You can run the app on your PC from Bluestacks home interface or from the desktop main screen, its icon appears in both places. SO you are able to use this application from both options. Just click on the app icon and enjoy using this application on your device without any hassle.
Downloading the app for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download the app through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.