iRecorder for PC, Mac, and Windows is an application that allows you to record videos in background mode or when the device is in a locked state. You can also use your device’s camera or any external attached camera to record videos at a specific time. This application is very useful for recording videos and is the best tool available in the Android market for the mobile recorder.
Notable features of iRecorder
- This application records videos in the background while your device is locked or another app is running.
- Moreover, you can record with back or front camera.
- It supports multiple languages.
- You can trim videos after you record them.
- Subsequently, it has the ability to change the application icon.
- You can enable and disable preview views.
- Also, you can enable/disable shutter sounds.
- It supports auto white balancing with multiple advanced options.
- The application has an integrated Google Drive Backup.
- The application lets you adjust timer and record videos at a specific time and for a specific period.
- Easy storage location option.
- Also, you can easily configure duration, camera, and video quality.
- The application supports “auto stop” when device storage is low.
- You can choose between multiple video resolutions.
- Secure well-coded application.
- Finally, it has a beautiful material design GUI.
How To Download and Install iRecorder for PC, Laptop, or Mac
Step 1: Download Bluestacks Emulator
1⇒ Open Bluestacks official site or use this link to download Bluestacks. After that, you get the “Download Bluestacks” button on your browser tab.
2⇒ Click on the “Download Bluestacks” button and it downloads .exe file on your PC.
3⇒ Now search .exe file on your download folder or from a browser directly and open it on your device and install it on your PC.
4⇒ Here it starts extracting files when you open the .exe file tab.
5⇒ Further, it takes a few moments to finish the extracting process.
6⇒ Here it opens a new tab on your screen. There click on the “Install” button and the installations will start automatically.
7⇒ It will take some time to complete the Bluestacks installation process.
8⇒ When the installations complete Bluestacks icon will appear on your desktop main screen.
Step 2: Install iRecoder for PC
- First of all Launch Bluestacks on your PC and Google play store tab appears on the screen with a Signup page.
- Now click on the “Signup” button and put your Gmail account details to configure it.
- After a successful login gets the “Search” bar of the Google play store.
- Write iRecoder and click the search button. Here, iRecoder and other related apps will appear on the screen.
- Now Just click on the “Install Now” button and the process of installation starts.
- Once the installations process is complete. Then you are ready to play or watch films on a large screen of your PC or Laptop.
Installing iRecoder for PC With APK:
- First, download the APK file from Google.
- Once you download “APK file iRecoder” on your device.
- Then launch Bluestacks on your device to Install the app.
- When Bluestacks opens scroll your cursor on the “installed apps” option.
- There select the Downloaded “APK file” and it will open quickly another tab on the screen.
- Select the “ iRecoder APK file” and click on the “Next” button to begins the installation process.
- Further, just wait to finish the installation process.
Find and use Application after installation
1→ Find the iRecoder app icon on the Bluestacks home page.
2→ Find the other “ iRecoder” app icon on the desktop main screen. Just click on the app icon and start using it on your device without any interruption.
Downloading iRecorder for PC through NOX-
- iRecorder can also be downloaded from NOX.
- In addition, if you don’t have a lot of storage in your PC, NOX is the best emulator.
- In contrast to bluestacks NOX is a light emulator.
- Furthermore, the downloading steps are similar to those of bluestacks.
Downloading iRecorder through APK file-
- If you face a poor internet connection, you can use an alternate method, of an APK file.
- Download the file.
- Subsequently, move the file to the bluestacks.
- Following up, drop the apk file in the bluestacks.
- Finally, bluestacks will download Rescue Lens for you.