iVMS-4500 for PC is another of HIikVision HQ’s popular security camera monitoring applications. It is no doubt the most reliable and stable managing app in the store. This application allows you to monitor your IP cameras from your smartphones or other devices without having to set up a separate monitoring system. This way, users can easily manage and control their security cameras from anywhere and at any time.
You can also check Hik-Connect for PC (Mac & Windows) which is also one of HikVision HQ’s creations. It is also a surveillance camera and footage managing app. It is quite similar to iVMS-4500 but with different features.
With iVMS-4500 installed on your device, you can remotely monitor real-time footage easily. This is the best software for ensuring security for one’s family, workplace or employees. The application works effectively with NVR, DVR, IP Cameras, network speed dome and encoder, wirelessly.
Although iVMS-4500 is an Android and iOS device, you can also download this application for your PC, Mac, and Windows. This is especially beneficial if you want to keep an eye on your business, employees, house, e.t.c. In this article, we have discussed a download guide which will help you install iVMS-4500 on your PC. But before that let’s go through some of the app features below.
- Supports DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder through a wireless network.
- Playback your footage any time from your device.
- Access the saved footage and pictures from the gallery or Cloud.
- Receive alert notifications on the detection of invaders or any sort of sound.
- View multiple camera footages on your screen at the same time.
- Control the security cameras, directly from your device.
- iVMS-4500 is a free app. However, it may contain some in-app purchases.
- Make use of the night vision mode to view footage in the dark.
How to Download iVMS-4500 for PC, Mac, and Windows
If you want to experience the iVMS-4500 app on your PC and manage your gadgets on a bigger screen then follow the easy download guide discussed below. Note that the application can not be installed on your PC directly from the google play store. So for this, you will be required to download a third-party i.e an Android Emulator.
⇒ What is an Android Emulator?
This is a third party software which helps users gain access to the google play store on their PC, Mac, and Windows. This way you can easily install your favourite Android applications on your device. The emulator we recommend for you, to download, is BlueStacks Android Emulator.
⇒ Some Emulators Similar to BlueStacks
⇒ BlueStacks Download
No doubt, BlueStacks is by far one of the best emulators available in store. It is fully functioning, powerful and highly stable. You can not only use it to install Android application but you can also play games on this emulator. It comprises of a very simple and user-friendly interface. Moreover, it can be download on your PC very easily.
You can follow the steps below to download Bluestacks.
1. Firstly, click on the bar below to download the emulator’s file. The downloaded file will appear at the bottom of your browser. Next, click on the file to open a .exe extension. Choose run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
2. Now, click on the install bar to initiate the installation process. Note that this process may take a few minutes to seconds relying on the performance of your PC OS. Do not shut down your PC during installation! Meanwhile, the installer will download and extract all important files necessary for running BlueStacks effectively. Hence, be patient.
3. Once the BlueStacks has successfully installed, you can proceed to configure it. Open the installed emulator or it may automatically appear on your screen. Sign in with your Gmail address and password to set up the emulator. Finally, you have gained access to the google play store and now you can easily install your favourite applications!
⇒ How to Fix Errors
Errors are more likely to interfere with the installation process if your PC has low storage or if it is connected to a weak internet. It may also occur if you have activated antivirus software running on your PC. You can fix these errors if you,
- Disable the antivirus software.
- Clear some storage or add an extra drive to increase the storage capacity.
- Connect your PC to a high-speed internet connection.
iVMS-4500 – Installation
Now that you have an Android Emulator on your PC, you can finally download the iVMS-4500 app.
- Open the emulator on your PC and search for iVMS-4500 on the BlueStacks search bar. You can also directly search for the app on the google play store by clicking on the store’s extension which you will find on the emulator’s home page.
- The emulator will immediately navigate you to the google play store page for your app and other related applications. Select Super VPN from the list and click on the install bar to download the app for your PC, Mac & Windows. You can locate the installed application on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen. Double-click to launch iVMS-4500 and enjoy!
In case you don’t find the app on the google play store, you can install it using the APK method.
- Open the Google search engine and search for iVMS-4500 APK.
- Download the APK file from an authentic website.
- Now, launch the emulator and locate iVMS-4500 APK on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will find the APK installer folder at the top right on the home page. There, click on the iVMS-4500 APK and the application will install automatically.
- Double-click on the app icon and have fun using!
Installing iVMS-4500 for PC Using NoxPlayer
As mentioned above NoxPlayer is also an Android Emulator alternative to BlueStacks. So far it is the only emulator which comes next to BlueStacks in performance. You can also use this emulator to download iVMS-4500 instead. The process is almost the same.
- You can download NoxPlayer from its official website by clicking on the download bar.
- You will gain access to the google play store once the emulator is installed.
- Next, you can either install the application from the google play store or you can drag and drop the downloaded APK file on the NoxPlayer home page. Click on the file to install iVMS-4500 for PC.