Jio music is a free music streaming app for music lovers. Users can play all types of music without any trouble. It was published in 2007 with 50 million music tracks in 15 various languages. It is an online music streaming Android app. There is no official version available on the Google Play store. If you want to use this amazing app on your PC or Mac So follow my step by step guide of downloading and installing Jio Music for PC.
Overview of Jio music:
Jio music is an amazing and entertaining app for all Android users. There are tons of music tracks such as Hollywood, Bollywood, etc. Users can enjoy HD music online. You can easily download your favorite songs and listen in free time while you are offline. There is no need to go and search for any other music streaming app. Jio music is one of the best apps around the world. You can search for music in your preferred language. Every language has a variety of songs.
Features of Jio Music:
- Listen to your favorite music whenever and whatever you want.
- The interface of Jio music is so simple, straightforward and easy to navigate.
- Jio music app offers a vast music library.
- With the help of Jio music, you can change the sound quality and music tracks of your favorite song.
- It provides a built-in Mp3 player for the users to listen to and enjoy music offline or online.
- Users can also share their music on other social media platforms.
- This app provides Radio services to its users.
- You can set your favorite song as a ringtone.
How we download and install Jio music for PC, (Windows & Mac):
As we say that, there is no official version of Jio music for PC on Google play store. Therefore, we use a third-party app installer to install Android apps on the PC or Operating System.
There are two methods to download and install Jio music for PC:
- Install Jio music using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Install Jio music using Nox App Player.
Install Jio music using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks from their official website.
- Launch it.
- Now Open the Bluestacks window and add up your active Google Account, if you don’t have Google account you need to create it.
- After Login successfully, You will observe the App center screen on your desktop.
- In the “App center” screen, you will see the Search bar at the top right corner of the Bluestacks window.
- Type ” Jio music” and hit the enter button.
- By accepting all terms and conditions, Click to install it.
- It takes a few minutes for the completion of the installation process.
- After the installation process is finished, you will be able to see the icon of Jio music for PC on your desktop or Bluestacks screen.
Install Jio Music for PC using Nox Player:
- Download and install the Nox app player from their official website.
- After installation, you need to log in to your account.
- Now, Search ” Jio music” in the searcher tab.
- Click to install it.
- Once done, you will be able to access the Jio music for PC from your Desktop.