Kiwi VPN for PC is a popular, fast and free VPN software which help its users in gaining access to restricted and blocked sites, videos, games, e.t.c with a super concealed identity. Be it a website in a school, an office or any other workplace, with the help of Kiwi VPN, you can bypass any site restricted by higher authorities, with a masked identity and high-level online data protection.
Kiwi VPN for PC Overview
Overall, the VPN is a free proxy client allowing unlimited time and a broad number of global servers. The most notable feature of Kiwi VPN is that it offers bank-level encryption to user’s online data and protects them from hackers, trackers, e.t.c. Moreover, the software also makes sure that your device is connected to a secure Wifi or hotspot network.
With just one tap, you can connect with the Kiwi VPN, After which the client will change your actual IP address into one its high-speed servers completely concealing your identity. Also, you can now download Kiwi VPN for PC, Mac and Windows. Look for the installation guides below.
- Requires just one tap to connect to Kiwi VPN’s many global servers.
- No registration or sign in required.
- Leading proxy client.
- High-speed network connection.
- Protects public Wifi or other network connections.
- Guaranteed for offices, schools and other work areas.
- No time restrictions.
- Bank-level encryption.
How to Download and Install Kiwi VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows
You can download Kiwi VPN for your device to experience it on a bigger screen. It is very simple, just follow the guide given below.
SInce Kiwi VPN is an Android application it can only be downloaded directly from the google play store. Therefore, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your PC. This software will help you gain access to the google play store on your PC.
There are plenty of emulators offered in the store but we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. The emulator is quite powerful and stable. It is top on the list for high performance and easy download process.
Download and Install BlueStacks for PC
- Firstly, click below to download the emulator’s raw file.
- Next, you will see the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen. Click on the file and a .exe extension will pop open on your screen. On the .exe extension, click on run to open the BlueStacks installer
- Now, click on install and the emulator’s installer will start installing BlueStacks. At the same time, it will also extract and download important files. The installation process may take some time depending on the performance of your PC and the network connection.
- Once the emulator is installed, configure it by signing in with your Gmail account.
- The google play store sign-in page will appear on your screen immediately after installation. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
Installing Kiwi VPN for PC Using BlueStacks
Finally, we can install the Kiwi VPN app using BlueStacks.
- Firstly, go to BlueStacks and search for Kiwi VPN on the emulator’s search bar. It will instantly navigate you to the google play store. You can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on the extension. The extension is already available on the BlueStacks home page.
- Next, choose Kiwi VPN from the list of related applications and install it. Double-click on the icon to launch the app and enjoy using it on your PC.
Installing Kiwi VPN using APK File
- The APK file download method can be used to install Kiwi VPN through BlueStacks if the application is no more available on the google play store.
- First, Search forKiwi VPN APK on the google search bar. Download the APK file from an appropriate website. You can also download it by clicking on the button below.
- After that, locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page. Click on the Kiwi VPN APK file and the application will install instantly
Installing Kiwi VPN for PC using NoxPlayer
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator to download the application for your PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is almost similar to BlueStacks.
- First, Download NoxPlayer by clicking on the button below.
- Install the application using google play store or by searching for the app on the NoxPlayer search bar. You can also install Kiwi VPN using the APK method (as per the above discussion). Drag and drop the APK file on the NoxPlayer home page. Next, click on the APK file and Kiwi VPN will install automatically. Locate the application on the home page of NoxPlayer or the desktop main screen.