Do you want to use an application, a game, or a website that is blocked or restricted in your country? Why not check out a VPN as it is the best solution for you. A VPN or a Virtual Private Network provides security and access to blacklisted or blocked applications or websites. It is a proxy server that allows you to make use of different applications and websites anonymously without getting caught or identified by authorities. It also provides protection online from malicious websites and malware. A VPN allows you to share data with other networks. You can easily download a VPN on your PC. The VPN we suggest for you in this blog post is Matrix VPN. To download Matrix VPN for PC, Mac and Windows you can continue reading, you will find the instructions at the end of the article.
Matrix VPN is very simplified and extremely reliable due to its highly modified features. Because of this VPN, you can browse safely, freely and without interference. Matrix VPN also promises to serve a variety of high-speed servers. It also provides full security from hackers and malware by concealing your data. It provides you concealment allowing you access to restricted sites. All you have to do is tap on the VPN icon in the middle of your screen and switch it on. Once switched on, it will change your actual IP location to a different location or server so you can surf through the restricted sites, games or other media unidentified. This application is offered by Lead-Pro Mobile.
Also Read: Xmeye For PC (Windows & Mac) – Free Download
- It offers a number of committed global servers.
- Connect with Matrix VPN with just a single tap.
- The application works with wifi or other networks.
- It offers unlimited bandwidth.
- It also provides high-level security and protection from data-thieves.
- The VPN also comes with Ad-free servers.
How to Download and Install Matrix VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows 7,8,10
First of all, we will download and install an Android Emulator for our PC and Laptop which will allow us access to the google play store. Once we gain access to the play store, it will become very easy to install and download Matrix VPN. We can both use the APK method or directly download the app from the google play store. Still, the emulator is required for both methods.
In this article, we are going to use by far the best emulator in the market i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to use a different emulator on your Windows, computer and Mac then you can also opt for NoxPlayer or KOPlayer. As most of the emulators have almost the same installation process, you can also use the guides given below for them.
BlueStacks Downloading Method for the Installation of Matrix VPN
- Firstly, click below on the download button to download the BlueStacks emulator file. ↓
- Secondly, click or tap to open the folder containing the downloaded file.
- A .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- Thirdly, click on the run option and the BlueStacks installer will pop open on your screen.
- The generated BlueStacks installer will download and extract all necessary files to install and run the emulator on your PC, Mac and Windows.
- This process may take some time as the BlueStacks emulator is quite a heavy-weight software.
- A google play store configuration page will open up on your screen.
- There, sign in with your active Gmail account to configure the emulator.
- Finally, locate and launch the emulator and install the Q-See QT View applications directly from the google play store. Look Below For Guide ↓
Matrix VPN Installation Method Using BlueStacks
- Once you start the emulator, search for the BlueStacks search bar and type Matrix VPN there.
- You can also directly click on the play store extension which you will see on the BlueStacks home page.
- This way you can instantly go to the play store to search for your app.
- Next, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen.
- From there, select Matrix VPN and install the app.
- Locate and launch the app by double-clicking on the app icon and enjoy using it on your bigger screen.
Matrix VPN Installation Using APK Method
The APK download process can also be used to install the Matrix VPN through BlueStacks. This is useful especially when the application is not found on the google play store.
- Fist of all, you will have to download the Matrix VPN APK file from an official website from the google search engine.
- Next, search for the APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click om installed apps. After that, click on the APK installer.
- Following, click on the Matrix VPN APK file and the application will install automatically.
- Finally, click twice on the app icon and have monitoring on a bigger screen on your PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.