MX Player for PC. It is a powerful video player application for Android devices. It is the most popular and full-featured application in the Play store. You can play videos, watch movies, music, TV shows, comedy TV shows, etc. As we know that MX Player is available only for mobile Platforms. Unfortunately, there is no official version of MX Player for PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS. So, I will tell you how to download & install MX Player for PC, Windows & Mac OS.
MX Player Overview:
It is a very popular and global offline video player. It is developed by the J2 Interactive company of South Korea. It has more than 500 million users around the world and 350 million users in India. This application is available in more than 60 languages. you can easily watch all kinds of video content and enjoy all the time or anywhere. There are many video player apps available in the Google play store. The good news is that now you can use MX Player on your PC with the support of the Android Emulator.
Features of MX Player:
- It is a powerful Video player with its advance features.
- MX Player is the first Android application that supports multi-core decoding.
- Users can apply Hardware acceleration to more videos.
- By easily swiping the screen you can zoom in or zoom out the screen.
- You can scroll forward/backward, Up/down easily in this application.
- Without having to worry, you can keep your kids entertained.
- You can check network status, streaming and controlling devices.
- Users need permission to read all your media files like images, videos, etc.
What is the subtitle formats of MX Player?
- DVD, DVB
- Sub Rip(.srt)
- Vob sub(.sub/.idx)
- sub viewer2.0(.sub)
- TM Player (.txt)
Alternatives OF MX Player for PC:
There are hundreds of thousands of apps available on the Play store. But most of these not work well with all devices of routers. For such a cause, we will describe the name of some featured apps that work great with all the devices. The following are the best player applications.
- VLC media player App
- HD Video Player App
- X Player App
- KM Player App
- Zoom Player App
Which is the best Android Emulator?
Bluestacks is one of the best and very popular Android Emulator for emulating Android application to your PC, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS. It is the 2nd largest PC gaming platform. It has millions of users all over the world.
How to Download and install MX Player for PC, Windows & Mac OS:
Before we proceed to the installation process, you need to install Bluestacks from their official website into your PC, windows, & Mac OS.
- Download MX Player APK on your PC and place it on your Desktop.
- Install Bluestacks and launch it on your PC.
- Add up Google Account to be able to use Bluestacks. If you don’t have Google Account, you need to create one.
- After login successfully, you will see the “App Center” screen on your desktop. In case, you are in the “My apps” tab then move to the “App Center” Tab.
- Now, you will see the search bar at the right corner of the Bluestacks window.
- Search “MX Player” and hit the “Enter” button.
- Click on the install button to start the installation process of MX Player for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- After finishing the installation process successfully, you will be able to access the MX Player app.