NordPass for PC is a password managing application. It is a highly reliable software especially for people who keep forgetting their passwords. The NordPass app acts as a vault which keeps your passwords safe and you can access them anytime you forget your passcode. The most interesting feature about this application is that it encrypts every private data or password saved in the app vaults. This is so, no one but the server and you have access to the encrypted data.
Moreover, you can also download the NordPass password manager app on your PC, Mac, and Windows. If you go further below, you will see the download guide which will help you install the app on your device. But before we proceed, let’s look at some of the apps main features.
NordPass for PC – Main Features
- In-built Vaults – Users can save their passwords and other private data in the vaults offered by the application itself. This way you can access these password whenever you want. These are highly secured as only the users have access to their vaults, at all costs.
- Autofill Password – Forgot your password? Don’t worry, the app auto-fills your passwords for you so you won’t have to type them or have trouble remembering them.
- Autosave – Autosave your passwords in the app so it can easily autofill them for you later.
- Encrypted Data – The application automatically encrypts all saved data and passwords. These can only be accessed by the server and the user itself.
- Two-factor Authentication – Get extra protection from hackers by solving the two-step verification process.
- NordPass Extension – Add a NordPass extension on your browser to gain quick access to all features with just a few taps.
How to Download NordPass for PC, Mac, and Windows
Before we proceed to the guide, you must know that you can not access the google play store directly on your PC. For this reason, we will download a third party software i.e an Android Emulator on our device first. This emulator will allow us to gain access to the google play store directly on our device. And finally, you can install all your favourite applications without any restrictions.
First of all, choose a reliable Android emulator for your PC. We suggest for you, a highly reliable and fully functioning emulator i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one’s the best so far because it is smooth and stable. Moreover, it has a very easy downloading process. Look below for the guide to download BlueStacks on your PC
⇒ Here are some BlueStacks alternatives
How to Download BlueStacks for PC
- Firstly, click on the link to download the raw file of your emulator.
- Secondly, Click on the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
- Once you click on the file, a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- There, click run to open the BlueStacks installer.
- Once you click run, the installer will appear on your screen after a few seconds.
- Next, click on install to start the installation process of the emulator.
- The process may take a few minutes to seconds while the installer downloads and extracts important files.
- Once installed, the emulator will directly navigate you to the google play store page for configuration.
- There, sign in with your Gmail account or you can also use your number to set up the emulator.
- Finally, the emulator is configured and you can now use it to install any application you want on your PC.
Now, let us proceed to the installation process for NordPass Password Manager for PC, Mac, and Windows
How to Install NordPass for PC
- First of all, open the emulator on your PC by clicking on its icon.
- Once it’s launched, you can either go directly to the google play store or search for the app on the search bar of the emulator.
- After that, a list of applications related to your search result and the application itself will appear on your screen.
- Select SuperLive Plus from the list of applications.
- The play store page for your app will open up on your screen. There, click on install to install the application.
- Finally, you can enjoy using NordPass password manager on your PC, Mac and Windows. Just click on the app icon which you will see on the desktop home screen or your emulators home page.
Using the APK Method to Install NordPass Password manager
You can also use the APK method instead of downloading the NordPass app from the play store. This method is also useful when an application is not available on the play store. To find out how to download the APK file, look for the guide below.
- Search for the NordPass APK on the search bar of the Google search engine.
- Next, select an appropriate website to download the APK file.
- Once downloaded, locate the file on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will find the APK file in the APK installer bar.
- Click and the application will install immediately.
- Launch the app and enjoy using it on a bigger screen.
Installing NordPass Using NoxPlayer
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator instead of BlueStacks. The process is quite easy and almost similar to the BlueStacks download process.
- Click on the link given here to download the emulator from its official website.
- After that, you can either install the NordPass app using the google play store or the APK method.
- Follow the same process as given above.
- Double-click to launch the NordPass application.