P2PLiveCamera is a great tool for watch live videos, movies IP cameras directly on the Android device. This application is compatible with your device. With the help of a two-way intercom, you can easily watch live videos on your smartphone. You can capture a screenshot, realtime recording, and playback as well. You can view the videos in both modes Landscape and Portrait. You can also zoom in or zoom out the videos.
P2P stands “Peer to Peer”. It is a technology that makes it much easier for users to connect a camera with an Android device. There is a unique ID assigned to each camera. If this application detects anything harmful in the video that it will inform users at the spot. It is a very tough task to connect the IP camera to the computer, Laptop, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac. But Now, Users are happy to listen that they can use this application on your PC, Laptop, Windows 10/8/7 & Mac with the help of the Android Emulator.
Features of P2PLiveCamera for PC, Windows 10/8/7 and Mac:
- P2P spread out over different peers, which makes the system quite stable.
- It is very reasonable and affordable for users.
- This application can be connected with multiple devices at the same time.
- Users can store videos in local storage and cloud storage.
- Users can easily use this application without any fear of hacking because it’s not easy to hack a P2P platform.
- Connecting to the camera can be done in a few seconds.
- It is very easy to know when the camera is offline or online.
How to Download P2PLiveCamera for PC, [Windows 10/8/7 & Mac]:
Bluestacks is one of the popular and most powerful Android emulators which is used for emulating android applications on your PC, Windows & Mac OS. It is the world’s largest PC gaming platform. More than 210 million users use this software all over the world.
You need to download and install Android Emulator for using Android Applications on your PC. We will suggest you download Bluestacks. It is one of the most popular Android Emulator.
- Download and install Bluestacks from their official website.
How to download P2PLiveCamera APK:
- You can install P2PLiveCamera from Google play on Bluestacks Android Emulator but sometimes it doesn’t work properly. For this reason, we will suggest you installing a P2P live camera by using APK procedure.
Installation Method of P2PLiveCamera for PC using APK:
- Now, you have both options. Install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now click on the install button you will observe at the right bottom side of the desktop screen.
- Select the APK file that you have downloaded.
- Hit on the open button to start the installation process.
- You can go to the App center screen that you will able to see in the Bluestacks window.
- Here you can type “P2PLiveCamera” on the Search bar which is the right corner of the window and install it on your PC.
- The installation process will take a few minutes.
- After the installation process is finished, you will be able to use P2PLiveCamera for PC from Bluestacks home screen or Desktop.