Periscope for PC is a live streaming application designed by Twitter, Inc. which is also available for all Android and iOS devices. Using this application you can live broadcast, share, explore and connect and communicate through live videos for free, any time and anywhere. Whereas, in this blog post, we will show you how you can download the popular live broadcasting app, Periscope for PC, Mac, and Windows. This way you can enjoy broadcasting or watching live streams on a bigger screen.
Now, before we move to the download guide, let us go through some of the app features given below.
Periscope for PC – Features
- Socialize with others and share your beautiful moments with your friends and other people by live streaming anytime you want.
- Discover and explore other peoples live streams and share their moments with them.
- If, in case you miss a live stream, look for the special highlights to catch up on what you’ve missed.
- Share your live broadcast on other social media applications like Twitter, Facebook, e.t.c.
- You can even start private live broadcast to share with friends and family alone.
- Buy new items to enjoy advanced features.
- Support your favourite live streamers by commenting and responding to them below on their videos and by sending them hearts.
- Explore the world by discovering new travel streamers and travel with them virtually.
How to Download Periscope for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS
In this blog post, we will show you how to easily install the Periscope app for your computer, mac and windows using our simple download guides. Now, for the installation of our Android app, we require an Android Emulator.
↓Why an Android Emulator↓
The emulator is needed because the google play store can only be accessed directly on our PC through the Android Emulator. Furthermore, emulators often come in handy, when users want to run apps and games on their smart devices. Good quality emulators also provide modern console setting to enhance the gaming experience.
↓Emulators used in this article↓
The Android Emulators used in this blog post are BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. These are two of the most powerful and highly stable emulators. You can also opt for other emulators as the download method for all, is, almost the same.
BlueStacks Downloading Method for the Installation of Periscope
1. Firstly, click below on the download button to download the BlueStacks emulator file. ↓
2. Following, click to open the folder containing the downloaded file and a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
3. After that, click on the run option and the BlueStacks installer will pop open on your screen.
4. The emulator’s installer will download and extract all necessary files to install and run the emulator on your PC and Windows. This process might take some time as the BlueStacks emulator is quite heavy.
5. A google play store page will open up on your screen. There, sign in with your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
6. Finally, locate and launch the emulator and install the applications directly from the google play store.
Periscope Installation Process Using BlueStacks
1. Once you open the emulator, search for the BlueStacks search bar and type Periscope there.
2. You can also directly click on the play store extension which you will see on the BlueStacks home screen. This way you can directly go to the play store to search for your app.
3. Next, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen. From there, select Periscope and install the app.
4. Locate and launch the app by double-clicking on the app icon and enjoy using it.
Periscope Installation Using APK Method
The APK download process can also be used to install the Periscope through BlueStacks. This is useful especially when the application is not found on the google play store.
1. Fist of all, you will have to download the Periscope APK file from an authentic website from the google search engine.
2. Next, search for the APK file on the emulator’s home page. Click on the Periscope APK file and the application will install automatically.
3. Finally, click twice on the app icon and have fun editing on a bigger screen on your PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.