Shareit is a Brilliant software and this application is used to transfer big and heavy files from one device to another within a span of seconds. Mobile applications don’t allow the transfers of big files but with the help of this application, one can transfer heavy and big files from one device to another in seconds. This application is supported by android and iPhone. One can easily install this application from Play Store and App Store for Android devices and iPhones. Now sharing files is not a big deal because shareit is here. It lets you transfer files without the help of any USB cables. The best thing about this application is, with the help of this, we can transfer big files from one device to the other.
ShareIt For PC Features:
It lets you transfer heavy files at an amazing speed. Though there are other applications on Android play store as well none is as good in speed as share it.
With the help of this application, you can send all kind of files, no matter the format and size.
Shareit is supported by many platforms like Windows, Android, and iPhones.
The best thing about this application is, to transfer the files from this application we don’t need an internet connection, you can send the files in offline mode as well.
The Good news!
- There is a piece of good news for all those people who want to use shareit on their desktop or system. To download this particular application you don’t need the help of Android Emulator. Yes, you heard it right.
- One does not need the Android Emulator to download shareit on PC or on Desktop. There are links available on Google and with the help of these links, one can download shareit on desktops and Windows.
- Now it is entirely possible for you to use this application on your Windows without the help of any Android Emulator. Shareit can run on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and window X.
- In case there is a difficulty in downloading shareit for PC and desktop then there is always the option of Android Emulator available. If your system is showing the problem in downloading shareit for PC then you don’t need to worry, just install an Android Emulator.
You can choose BlueStacks for this purpose. Install BlueStacks on your system, after it is downloaded on your system, access Play store through it, search for shareit and download it on your PC.
Now with the help of shareit, you can transfer heavy files from system to system and you don’t even need the help of Android Emulator. Google shareit, find the link and you are good to go.
How To Download ShareIt On PC – Complete Guide:
- Firstly, get an app player to support Windows and Android at the same time, We already told earlier Bluestacks is best to do this job.
- Download Bluestacks from here, and see complete guide if you ever get any problem during installation on PC.
- Open the Bluestacks app player and on the main screen, you can see Google Play Store. Double click on Google Play Store app.
- Search ShareIt on Google Play Store app search bar, When it appears, click on install the app.
- ShareIt for Windows and PC is ready to use, just go back to desktop there will be the icon. But keep in mind you always need third-party app player like Bluestacks to use android apps on Windows.