Snap VPN for PC is specially designed to help people so everyone access blocked sites from the world. Peoples work or go to school in a country where lots of websites are blocked for their peoples. This is the reason for making Snap VPN help people who need to access blocked sites from anywhere. This VPN buys the best server for everyone and the best thing is you can use this VPN 100% Free.
This VPN is the most useful advanced software and has completely free stuff for you all around the world. It lets you unblock the restricted website contents, apps, and other data. You will get freedom while you are browsing a different category of websites globally.
Notable features of Snap VPN.
- Compatible with all kinds of Android devices.
- Applicable to all types of home and mobile Internet.
- Get Free 4-hours testing with just installing and running.
- Also, Display the amount of incoming and outgoing traffic and total traffic consumed within the app.
- The amount of subscription remaining time and connection time Displays.
- Allow Access to the latest unfiltered site address.
- Use Connect with support through the VPN.
- Simple and Smart Interface makes their use easier.
How to Download Snap VPN for PC on your Device
Unfortunately, this VPN is not launched any official version of this app for PC Windows or Laptop, but don’t worry you are still able to use this app on your device by just using an Android emulator.
1- Download Bluestacks on Your PC
- First, Download BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click on this (Link) and get all Instructions about how to download Bluestacks emulator.
- Secondly, open the Bluestacks official site and you will get the “Download Bluestacks” bar.
- Click on the “Download Bluestacks” button.
- Here it downloads the .exe file on your PC.
- Now find the .exe file and open it into your device.
- Once you open .exe file a new tab will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “NEXT” button and extract files on your device.
- Once all files are extracts, then again a new tab will appear with the Blue “Download” bar.
- Finally, Just Press the “Download” bar and Bluestacks installation process start.
2- Install and Use Snap VPN for PC
- At very first open Bluestacks on your device.
- Once you open Bluestacks, the Google Play store Signup page will appear on the home interface of Bluestacks.
- Here, it required your email or password to Signup.
- Once you successfully Signup, type Snap VPN in the search bar and hit enter or click on the search button.
- Now select the Snap VPN and click on the “Install Now” button or install it into your PC.
How to Use Snap VPN after installation
You can run the app on your PC from Bluestacks home interface or from the desktop main screen, its icon appears in both places. SO you are able to use this application from both options. Just click on the Snap VPN icon and enjoy using this application on your device without any hassle.
Downloading Snap VPN for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading Snap VPN for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download Snap VPN through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.