SnapBridge for PC is a highly reliable and fully functioning application. With this application, the pictures and videos taken on your camera will automatically get downloaded on your smart device. This is useful especially for photographers who capture photos and videos on a daily basis. Instead of sharing each picture from the camera to the phone, users can easily install the SnapBridge app to get their photos and videos automatically downloaded.
How to Use SnapBridge for PC?
All you have to do is simply pair your smart device with the camera. Once the application is installed on your device you can connect your camera by adding the camera ID. You also require Bluetooth or Wifi to connect and pair the devices. That’s just about it, once paired, you can easily capture content and have it automatically downloaded on your smart devices. You can also connect a number of devices with your camera so the captured content is easily saved on multiple devices.
⇒ Supported Cameras By SnapBridge for 2020
Z 7, Z 6, Z 50, D850, D780, D500, D7500, D5600, D3500, D3400, COOLPIX P1000, P950, A1000, A900, A300, B700, B500, B600, W300, W150, W100, KeyMission 80. Some of these models may not be available in different regions.
- Simply connect the camera with the smart device to make it work.
- Supports remote photography.
- Easily adjust the camera settings directly on your device.
- Instantly share images taken from the camera.
- You can connect your device with up to 5 other cameras with this application.
- Set a times from your phone to take candid pictures.
- Receive technical notifications about your cameras on your smart device.
How to Download and Install SnapBridge for PC, Mac and Windows
To download and install the SnapBridge app, we are going to download an Android Emulator first, which will act as third-party software. This software will help us obtain access to the google play store on our PC, Mac and Windows. If the application is no more available on the google play store then, we can use the APK download method. Since SnapBridge is already on the play store
Now let’s proceed to the installation guides. We are going to use BlueStacks and NoxPlayer (alternative to BlueStacks) which are among the most popular Android Emulator available in the store right now.
Installing SnapBridge Using BlueStacks
- Firstly, download the BlueStacks emulator in your PC using the linked guide. Next, open the emulator by clicking on its icon. Locate the emulator’s search bar or the google play store extension which you will find them on the emulator’s home page.
- Next, search for SnapBridge on the emulators or the play store search bar. A list of Android applications related to your search result will appear on your screen.
- Select SnapBridge to open the application page. There, click on install. Finally, after the application is installed, locate the app icon the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen. Launch the app by double-clicking on its icon and enjoy SnapBridge on a bigger screen.
Installing SnapBridge Using NoxPlayer
- First, download NoxPlayer Android Emulator from its official website. Next, launch the emulator by clicking on its icon. After that, locate the emulator’s search bar or the google play store extension. You will find them on the Nox home page. Search for SnapBridge on the emulators or the play store search bar.
- A list of Android applications related to your search result will appear on your screen. Select Snapbridge to open the application page. There, click on install.
- If you are using the APK method, then, simply drag and drop the downloaded APK file (download guide given below) and the application will install automatically.
- Finally, after the application is installed, locate the app icon on the Nox home page or the desktop main screen. Launch the app by double-clicking on its icon and enjoy SnapBridge app on a bigger screen.
SnapBridge APK Download Method
- Open the Google search engine or any other you use on your PC. Then search for SnapBridge APK download. After that, choose an appropriate website. Next, download the SnapBridge APK from the website.
- Next, locate the APK file on the emulator’s home page. You will find it in the APK installer folder. Once you click on the SnapBridge APK file, the application will install automatically. Locate, launch and enjoy using SnapBridge on your PC, Mac and Windows.