Are you want a small scanner in your pocket every time? It’s challenging for everybody to carry a big scanner. It is quite easy and helpful if you have a tiny scanner all the time in your pocket. So here we will display the name of such a fantastic scanning app that gonna helps you to scan images, book covers, documents, PDFs and so on. This app is specially made for Android and iOS users. Windows users are not able to use this app. But don’t be sad! In this article, we will tell you how to download & install Tiny Scanner for PC on Windows & Mac OS.
Tiny Scanner Description:
Tiny Scanner is a PDF scanner app that turns your Android device into a scanner. This little scanner app works best for users who want to scan PDF files or documents and also other various objects. It also saves scanned documents to your device as an image or PDFs. No one carries a big scanner all the time or everywhere but everybody needs a scanner all the time. Tiny Scanner solves this problem of the users. With the Tiny PDF scanner app, you can scan and save pictures. The interface of this app is very smooth, simple and easy to use.
The free version of the Tiny scanner is an ad-supported version and some function restrictions. so if you want to use an ad-free version or without any restrictions, you need to pay minor subscription charges. This app is available in the in-purchase app or pro version. Tiny Scanner also needs storage permissions to store documents in your device. It also requires Camera permission to scan documents, PDF files, and photos, etc.
Features of the Tiny Scanner:
- The interface of the app is simple and easy to navigate.
- This app is safe and secure to use.
- Tiny Scanner is free to download the app, no need to pay any charges to get the services of the app.
- Allow scanning PDFs in color, greyscale, black and white.
- Users can set page sizes for PDFs and also page edges are detected automatically.
- Support Thumbnails or list view sort scan docs by date, name, and size.
- Supported quick search by title.
- Users can protect and keep secure documents with a strong passcode.
- Used in all areas, like school, colleges, offices, organizations, home or anywhere you want.
Tiny Scanner for Laptop:
As I told you, Tiny Scanner is originally made for Android and iOS versions. There is no official version for Windows and Mac Operating System. But Windows and Macbook users want to use this app on PC & Mac. Therefore, tons of tricks and methods are used for installing Android apps on PC. But most of the apps work not well and accurately, It might create a problem while it’s working. It is very easy and simple to use the Tiny scanner app on Laptop. You can get all the services of this app on PC, Laptop or Mac OS. Just like an Android device, you can scan all the PDFs, Photos, Book covers, Tattoos and much more on your PC with the help of the Tiny Scanner app.
How to download and install Tiny Scanner for PC (Windows & Mac):
Before we proceeding to the installation process you need to download Android Emulator on your PC. Android Emulators helps to run Android apps on your PC, (Windows & Mac OS). Therefore, we recommend you download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your computer. Keep in mind, Bluestacks is a heavy file and it takes time for installing.
- Bluestacks is one of the best and largest PC gaming platforms. No one can beat Bluestacks because its performance is mind-blowing. Millions of users use this app regularly. you can download Bluestacks from the official website or given a link. (Download Bluestacks)
- After downloading, run the setup on your PC.
- Login to your Google account, if you have not Google account you need to create one. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use the play store on PC.
- After that, Search “Tiny Scanner” and hit the enter button.
- Now you will see the result for Tiny Scanner in the listed apps of Google Play store.
- Click to install it by accepting all terms and conditions.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can access it from the Bluestacks My Apps tab or the main menu of the system.