If you’re among those who express their feelings through music and specifically through the guitar, then you surely found the best application for yourself. Tonebridge for PC is a creative, fun and highly operational application which lets you practice playing your guitar with original sound effects so you can play like a professional. With this app, you can unleash your inner guitarist and become a professional. Simply connect your guitar to your device and play like crazy to original music and sound effects, leave the rest to Tonebridge.
More on Tonebridge for PC
The application is designed by Ultimate Guitar USA LLC for Android and iOS devices as well as tablets. If you’re looking forward to becoming a professional guitarist then this is just the app you want. The application provides with original soundtracks and effects, acts as an amplifier, allows you to precisely play the right tones and last but not the least, it is extremely fun and exciting.
You can even download Tonebridge for PC, Mac and Windows so you can practice your guitar by viewing the app on a bigger screen. If you go down further below, you will find the download guides which will help you in the installation of Tonebridge.
Now, let’s look at some of the application’s features before we proceed to the installation process.
- Works with all types of guitars.
- Offers more than 9000 soundtracks from different genres to play with.
- Comes with more than 7500 demo samples for preview and practice.
- Provides with a collection of tracks handpicked by Ultimate guitar editors.
- Noise reduction system to hear sounds clearly.
- Use pedalboard to quickly switch between tracks.
- Don’t find a particular preset? just send a request for the preset to the app developers.
- Also comes with a tone wizard so you can tweak settings to explore your perfect tune.
How to Download Tonebridge for PC, Mac and Windows
To download Tonebridge directly from the google play store, we are required to download an Android Emulator on our PC first. The emulator works both as a third party software and a target software which helps us in gaining access to the play store as well as run, install and test application.
In this article, we will show you how to download Tonebridge using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer which are among the most popular Android Emulators available in store. You can also opt for their alternatives like MEmu, LDPlayer e.t.c. The downloading process is almost similar for all emulators. Follow the steps below.
You can also use the APK method to download any application through the emulators. However, this is only required when the application is not found on the google play store.
BlueStacks Download Process
- First, click on the given link to download the emulator raw file.
- Next, click on the downloaded file
- After that, a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run to generate the emulator’s installer.
BlueStacks Installation Process
- The BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click on install to start the installation process of the emulator.
- This process will take a few minutes to seconds. The time depends upon the performance of your PC OS.
- Also, make sure you have enough space on your PC as the emulator is quite heavy.
- Moreover, connect your PC to a highspeed internet to speed up the process.
BlueStacks Configuration Process
- The final step is to configure the emulator.
- Once it installs, the emulator automatically navigates you to the google play store set up page.
- There sign in with your Gmail account. You can also use your number.
- If you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
- Finally, once the emulator is configured, you can use it on your PC.
Installing Tonebridge Through BlueStacks
- First, launch the installed emulator.
- Now, on the emulator’s search bar, type Tonebridge.
- A list of applications related to your search result will appear.
- Select Tonebridge from the list and click on install.
- Once the application is installed, locate it on the emulator’s home page or the desktop main screen.
- After that, double-click on the app icon and enjoy running your application on a bigger screen.
NoxPlayer is an alternative to BlueStacks. If you’re using Nox, then look below for the download guide.
NoxPlayer Guide for Installing Tonebridge for PC
First of all, download the emulator from its official website by clicking on the link.
- Next, follow the same steps as given above under the Bluestacks heading.
- Firstly, search for the application on the search bar of NoxPlayer.
- It will take you to the google play store page for the app.
- Or, you can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- You will see the extension on the NoxPlayer main page.
- Choose the Tonebridge app from the list and install it.
- Locate the app and double-click on Tonebridge icon to launch it.