Vudu for PC is an online streaming application through which users can buy, rent or even watch and listen to multimedia content on their devices anytime and anyplace! You can also watch recently released movies and TV shows from HULU, Netflix, HBO, Disney movies, Marvel e.t.c. The Vudu app is available for all Android and iOS devices however not for PC, Mac, and Windows. But, if you wish to watch unlimited and free video content on a bigger screen, you can download Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows by following our easy step-by-step guide. But before you head over to the download guide, you may want to check some of its amazing features first. Look below!
Vudu for PC – Key Features
- Users can watch unlimited movies and TV shows on the Vudu app.
- Rent, buy and purchase your favourite new movies right after their release and watch them whenever you want.
- You can also download movies and TV shows to watch offline wherever you want.
- Switch to kids-mode to access animated films for kids of all ages with high security.
- Discover new movies and TV shows from the main page of the Vudu app.
- Vudu app also supports Google Chromecast so you can watch your movies and TV shows on a bigger screen with your family and friends.
- Subscribe on the premium version of Vudu app with your account and get your first movie for 99 cents.
How to Download and Install Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows 7/8/10
Finally, we can continue to the download guide to install and download Vudu for our PC and enjoy watching movies on a bigger screen. For downloading Android applications we require a third party software and that is an Android Emulator. This software will help us gain access to the google play store on our computer, Mac, and Windows. If you don’t have an emulator installed on your PC, you won’t be able to access the google play store, which is required in this process.
Therefore, our first step is to download an Android emulator and then we can proceed to download and install Vudu for PC.
Download an Android Emulator for Installing Vudu for Windows
There are a variety of Android Emulators offered in the market. However, not all of them are as reliable as you’d want them to. We chose the most reliable and fully functioning emulator for you and that is BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is a highly stable and powerful emulator and has a very constructive and user-friendly interface.
There are a few other emulators that you can opt for due to their stability and reliability. They are:
- NoxPlayer, which comes next to BlueStacks in popularity.
- MEmu, and
Downloading BlueStacks for the Installation of Vudu
- Download BlueStacks by clicking on the linked text.
- The emulator’s raw file will download as soon as you click on the link.
- Click on the downloaded file and a .exe file will open on your screen.
- Click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Next, the BlueStacks installer will pop up on your screen.
- Click on the install now to start the installation of the BlueStacks emulator.
- The installer will instantly start to download and extract important files.
- This might take a few minutes to seconds, depending on your PC’s performance so you might have to wait.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC. Launch it to proceed.
- All you have to do now is sign-in on the google play store with your active Gmail account.
Installing Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows using BlueStacks
At last, after Bluestacks is configured, you can now install your favourite Android applications on your PC including Vudu!
- Firstly, search for Vudu on the BlueStacks search bar, you will see it at the top right of the BlueStacks home page.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store where a list of related results will appear.
Select Vudu from the list and install it.
- You can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- Locate the application on the BlueStacks home page and desktop mains screen.
- Double click to launch the app on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
Vudu APK Download method
This method is mostly used only when an application is removed or not found on the google play store.
- Firstly, search for Vudu APK on the google search bar.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the Vudu APK on the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on installed apps.
- Then click on APK installer.
- Following, click on Vudu APK and Vudu will install automatically.
Installing Vudu for PC using NoxPlayer
You can also download the VUDU app using NoxPlayer Android Emulator which is an alternative to BlueStacks. Nox is similar to BlueStacks and it is also highly functional and lightweight. Look below for the download guide.
- Firstly, download NoxPlayer from its official website.
- Next, launch the emulator on your PC and search for Vudu on the search bar of the emulator.
- You can also download the app directly from the google play store. You will see the play store extension available on the NoxPlayer home page.
- Choose Vudu from the list of app and install it.
- Launch the installed app and enjoy using it on your PC, Mac and Windows.