Technology is taking over the world in no time. Many apps are launched to ease humans’ work and save their important time. In the era of different network connections, there is a need for such a tool that can monitor the network with new technology and save it from advanced online threats. When you lose control of your Wifi do you regret the old cable technology? If yes then use WeeNet, a network tool that will help you to keep your wifi under control even today. By the WeeNet app, you can keep an eye on all the devices connected to your network and also on their IP addresses. You can test the network connection speed straight away from the app.
Through WeeNet app you can also check your router that why isn’t your network performing as it should do. Check the router channel that might be overlapping with your neighbour ones and it causes frequent disconnections. In addition to these, you can also find out who is connected to your wifi without your permission or am your ISP for clarifications. Similarly, prevent hacker attacks on your network and check the ports of the router which are open. In short, WeeNet app helps you to regain control of your wifi network.
How to Use WeeNet App on Windows and Mac PC?
WeeNet app is initially designed for Android OS. There is no official version for Windows and Mac PC available yet. But don’t despair, there is still a way to use this app on PC i.e. by using an android emulator. An emulator is a virtual platform that will help you in the running of android apps on your Windows and Mac PC. Many emulators are running across the online channel but Bluestacks and NoxPlayer lead the list with super fast speed and user-friendly interfaces.
Method to download NoxPlayer emulator on Windows/Mac PC
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Write the website address bignox.com in the search bar.
- As a result, the homepage of the NoxPlayer’s website is opened up.
- Then click on the download button to download setup.
- When the .exe file is downloaded, open the downloaded file to continue.
- After opening the setup file, select the drive and folder to install.
- Then click on the install button.
- As a result, NoxPlayer is installed on your PC.
- Consequently, an icon of the NoxPlayer appears on your desktop.
- Click the icon and start using the NoxPlayer emulator.
How to run WeeNet on Windows and Mac OS?
After downloading and installing the NoxPlayer the question arises is that how to run the WeeNet app on Windows and Mac PC? The answer to this question is very simple that you can run the WeeNet app by installing it on the NoxPlayer emulator. The guide to install WeeNet on the NoxPlayer is discussed below.
- Launch the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Enter your Gmail account details and log in to the account.
- Then go to Google Play Store.
- Search the WeeNet app in the search bar.
- Open the very first app and click on the install button.
- After a few minutes, the WeeNet app is installed and an icon appears on NoxPlayer.
- Click the icon, your app is ready to go.
The features of WeeNet includes the following:-
- Scan all the wireless networks nearby with advanced filters.
- It also scans the devices that are connected to your wifi network.
- It Obtains devices connected parameters in detail (Hostname, MAC, and IP).
- Tells you about your network upload and download speeds with just a single click.
- Help you to Identify all occupied channels from Wireless Networks nearby.
In the end, WeeNet for PC is the best network detection and other related tools app. It is a complete wireless scanner which will update you about your wifi network information. You don’t need to log in to your ISP account every time. Just run the WeeNet app and get the essential information about your network usage and user info. It not only protects your network from hackers but also the intruders who try to connect to it without your permission. In short, using the WeeNet app you have a complete administer rights to control your wifi network. Install this handy application and control your network the way you want. Tell us about your experience in using this app and share your problems or suggestions also. Stay connected to our website for new exciting app reviews.