WPS Connect for PC, Android, Mac, and Windows is an application that lets you check the security of your Wireless Access Point using WPS protocol. This Wifi protocol is used to connect to a Wireless Access Point using an 8-digit pin. Unfortunately, many routers are vulnerable to a default PIN which is predefined in the router. This app is a simple and powerful application that can check and detect WiFi passwords and WPS risk. The main goal of the WPS Connect is to inform users about vulnerability of their own WiFi Access Point. We are not responsible for any abuse that may be made.
Features of WPS Connect App
- You can upload or download multiple files quickly.
- Upload whole folder structures with Google Chrome only.
- Also, delete, rename, copy, zip, and unzip files using the original file manager interface.
- Get optional Password authentication.
- It allows shortcuts to photo, video and music directories and runs in the background.
- View your pictures directly in your web browser on an integrated thumbnail gallery.
- Automatic start service when connected to the network.
- The best part, it provides access to both external SD cards and USB storage devices.
- Works well while your device is in hotspot mode.
How to Download and Install WPS Connect app on PC.
Even though the app is for both Android and iOS devices but Transferring files on a PC large screen is much better than using an Android smartphone. So if you want to use this app on your PC. Then you need to download Bluestacks on your PC. It helps you to install and use WiFi File Transfer on your PC.
⇒ Download Bluestacks
- To Download BlueStacks click here.
- Now click on the link and hit the ‘Download Now’ bar.
- Further search for the .exe file download, run it, and install it on your PC and the Bluestacks installation process will Begin.
- After this process, a further installation guide will appear on your main screen. Now click on the hot “Install Now’ button to begins the installation.
- The installation of BlueStacks will take a few minutes to extract files. Wait until the whole setup is complete.
⇒ Install the app
Install the app the first thing you need to do. Launch Bluestacks on your PC. It will lead you to the google play store log-in page.
- There you need to, log-in with your Gmail ID and password to use the play store on your PC.
- Furthermore, write the app on the google play store search bar.
- Now a list of related applications will appear on your screen. Click on the app and press the “install now” bar.
⇒ Where to find the app after installation
- See the application icon on your BlueStacks home page.
- Also, get the app icon on your desktop main screen.
Finally, open the app on your desktop and start using the app on your PC frequently. Also, share your files or data without any interruption.
Downloading WPS Connect for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator other than Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is also a better emulator. You need to simply install it on your Mac from its official website “NOX.com”. Finally, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading WPS Connect for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download the app through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. Initially, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the option of “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your Windows automatically.