XVR Pro for PC is a security camera monitoring application for Android and iOS devices. With its unique functions and P2P connectivity, users can view live surveillance footage and manage the IP cameras remotely. Furthermore, you can monitor up to 4 live footages at the same time and from where ever you are. Other than that, the application comes with a simple and user-friendly interface, easy connectivity and many more advanced features.
Best Applications Alternative to XVR Pro
Although there are many surveillance system monitoring applications available in the store, however, a very few are reliable. Among the few, we recommend 360 Smart Camera or Sannce Cam. You can also opt for them instead. Click on the links to find more information about the apps.
- View multiple live videos at the same time.
- Take screenshots and browse for pictures.
- Playback pre-recorded videos.
- Supports PTZ control.
- Allows two-way intercom.
- Zoom to view videos on close up.
- Use QR codes or IDs to connect devices.
How to Download XVR Pro for PC, Mac, and Windows
You can download XVR Pro for your device to experience it on a bigger screen. It is very simple, just follow the guide given below.
SInce XVR Pro is an Android application it can only be downloaded directly from the google play store. Therefore, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your PC. This software will help you gain access to the google play store on your PC.
There are plenty of emulators offered in the store but we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. The emulator is quite powerful and stable. It is top on the list for high performance and easy download process.
Download and Install BlueStacks for PC
- Firstly, click below to download the emulator’s raw file.
- Next, you will see the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen. Click on the file and a .exe extension will pop open on your screen. On the .exe extension, click on run to open the BlueStacks installer
- Now, click on install and the emulator’s installer will start installing BlueStacks. At the same time, it will also extract and download important files. The installation process may take some time depending on the performance of your PC and the network connection.
- Once the emulator is installed, configure it by signing in with your Gmail account.
- The google play store sign-in page will appear on your screen immediately after installation. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
Installing XVR Pro for PC Using BlueStacks
Finally, we can install the XVR Pro app using BlueStacks.
- Firstly, go to BlueStacks and search for XVR Pro on the emulator’s search bar. It will instantly navigate you to the google play store. You can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on the extension. The extension is already available on the BlueStacks home page.
- Next, choose XVR Pro from the list of related applications and install it. Double-click on the icon to launch the app and enjoy using it on your PC.
Installing XVR Pro using APK File
- The APK file download method can be used to install XVR Pro through BlueStacks if the application is no more available on the google play store.
- First, Search for XVR Pro APK on the google search bar. Download the APK file from an appropriate website. You can also download it by clicking on the button below.
- After that, locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page. Click on the XVR Pro APK file and the application will install instantly.
InstallingXVR Pro for PC using NoxPlayer
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator to download the application for your PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is almost similar to BlueStacks.
- First, Download NoxPlayer by clicking on the button below.
- Install the application using google play store or by searching for the app on the NoxPlayer search bar. You can also install XVR Pro using the APK method (as per the above discussion). Drag and drop the APK file on the NoxPlayer home page. Next, click on the APK file and XVR Pro will install automatically. Locate the application on the home page of NoxPlayer or the desktop main screen.