ZArchiver for PC is a file integrity monitoring application for Android devices. It is one of the most popular and highly reliable Softwares for almost all smartphone users. The application helps you monitor and manage your compressed files as well as quickly share them with other people. Moreover, the application comes with a highly simplified and clean interface.
Since ZArchiver is supported by Android devices only, you can not download it directly from the google play store unless you use third-party software. Look below for the easy guide which will help you in the installation of ZArchiver for PC, Mac and Windows.
- Supports archive types; 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd).
- Supports decompressing of file types; 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Format of files which can be archived; 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Save and secure files by setting passwords.
- Add, remove or delete files from archives anytime.
There are many other features which you can explore after installing the application on your PC using our download guides.
How to Download ZArchiver for PC, Mac and Windows
As mentioned above, we require third-party software to install ZArchiver on our PC. This third party is an Android Emulator. The software not only works as a third party software but also a target software which helps us in gaining access to the play store as well as run, install and test applications.
In this article, we will show you how to download ZArchiver using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer which are among the most popular Android Emulators available in store. You can also opt for their alternatives like MEmu, LDPlayer e.t.c. The downloading process is almost similar for all emulators. Follow the steps below.
You can also use the APK method to download any application through the emulators. However, this is only required when the application is not found on the google play store. And since ZArchiver is already available on the play store, we won’t be required to download the APK file for the app.
Method for Downloading BlueStacks
- First, click on the given link to download the emulator raw file.
- Next, click on the downloaded file
- After that, a .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run to generate the emulator’s installer.
Method for Installing BlueStacks
- The BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click on install to start the installation process of the emulator.
- This process will take a few minutes to seconds. The time depends upon the performance of your PC OS.
- Also, make sure you have enough space on your PC as the emulator is quite heavy.
- Moreover, connect your PC to a highspeed internet to speed up the process.
- The final step is to configure the emulator.
- Once it installs, the emulator automatically navigates you to the google play store set up page.
- There sign in with your Gmail account. You can also use your number.
- If you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
- Finally, once the emulator is configured, you can use it on your PC.
Installation Process of ZArchiver Through BlueStacks
- First, launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- Now, on the emulator’s search bar, type ZArchiver.
- A list of applications related to your search result will appear.
- Select ZArchiver from the list and click on install.
- Once the application is installed, locate it on the emulator’s home page or the desktop main screen.
- After that, double-click on the app icon and enjoy running your application on a bigger screen.
NoxPlayer is an alternative to BlueStacks. If you’re using Nox, then look below for the download guide.
NoxPlayer Guide for Installing ZArchiver for PC
First of all, download the emulator from its official website by clicking on the link.
- Next, follow the same steps as given above under the Bluestacks heading.
- Firstly, search for the ZArchiver application on the search bar of NoxPlayer.
- It will take you to the google play store page for the app.
- Or, you can also directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- You will see the extension on the NoxPlayer main page.
- Choose the ZArchiver app from the list and install it.
- Locate the app and double-click on ZArchiver icon to launch it.